Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I would like to keep Jill Monster from Sesame Street as my roomate and I don't care what room we're put in.

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
FR: You know what I think I'm going to go out and see if I can rent a copy of Robin Hood: Men in Tights. If you haven's seen it yet you don't know what you're missing. Mel Brooks is the guy who directed it, he also played in the MM, for those interested. :smile: See you guys later. Oh. Was there anything anyone wants to see while I'm out?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Well,the biscotti turned out great.It's good that I'm always trying different food and baking combinations. I'm going to go to Boston Market,and pick up dinner.Some rotis. chicken,meatloaf with sides of cornbread,veggies,baked beans,mashed potatoes,green beans and corn.There will be plenty for those who would like some.I'll leave it out buffet style. RH:MIT is a funny Brooks film.Brooks is so great.Got to meet him and Carl Reiner at a book & cd signing.

*leaving out to Boston Market with her roomies,too much food for one person to handle*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ate once at a Boston Market when I was in DC for a weekend conference a few years back. Hey JFS, you need any money to pay for the food?
Oh well, if you need me I'll be setting the table.

Oh hi wwfpooh, glad to see you and Jill Monster back here.
And for the record, you may not care what numbered room you take, but I do. After all, if you don't tell me what room you want, I can't give you any keys. And then you'll have to camp out in the lobby till you make up your minds and tell me.
So... what numbered room do you and Jill Monster want? If you like, you could take #25 and be right next to the other SS monsters who are already here. Course, the choice is yours. Hope to hear soon from you guys.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: We're back.Thanks for setting up the table for us Count. I also bought some antihistame for myself,my allergies are full blown.Don't worry,I'm wearing a face mask & been washing my hands with anti-bacterial wash. Everybody dig in! Gonna watch some funny movies tonight: Young Frankenstein,Austin Powers 1 & 2; laughter is truly the best medicine.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Barry Lee, not sure if you'll read this in time, but... yes, of course you can be part of the game. Go back to page 1 and read the rules, then come back and tell us what Muppet character from those still available you want as your roomie(s) and what numbered room you want and we'll set you up.
Just hope you come back and get in the game as soon as you want.

Hi JFS, this weather has been bad for all of us, you're not the only one with the sniffles. But at least we've got some good medicine for tonight. I'll be watching Charmed Season 7 at 8:00, but LMK when Young Frankenstein will be on. That's a good movie.
Want I should get Spaceballs too?
I'll be back in a bit. Save me some cornbread and chicken please. Oh yes, and save some veggies for Mokey too. Thanks.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hi JFS, this weather has been bad for all of us, you're not the only one with the sniffles. But at least we've got some good medicine for tonight. I'll be watching Charmed Season 7 at 8:00, but LMK when Young Frankenstein will be on. That's a good movie.
Want I should get Spaceballs too?
I'll be back in a bit. Save me some cornbread and chicken please. Oh yes, and save some veggies for Mokey too. Thanks.
Hiya Count. I'll put your food & Mokey's in the fridge,along with a note on top for you or Mokey to retrieve later. Spaceballs is a good film too,haven't seen it for awhile.Sure get it. We'll have a Brooks' marathon.:cool:

homerthegreat

Reaction score
HTG:Well, we're back. Hey, I'll send JFS an email asking if see she ever wants to come over and jam.
*Writes JFS an email*
HTG:Let's watch some TV.
*Turns on TV. Does some homework.*

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS:<emailing HTG>: *Dear HTG,How was your weekend? I'm feeling a bit under the weather with my allergies. Like to take a raincheck for later in the week,when I can enjoy what I'm watching.Hope you'll understand.Thanks for the invite.Take care.JaniceFerSure.* I think I'll save the movies for later in the week too. Gonna turn in.Have a good night everyone.:sleep:

Floyd: Hey HTG,I'll come over and watch tv with you,if the invite is still on.JFS told me about it.

*Dr. Teeth is playing some dirges on the keyboard*

Status
Not open for further replies.