Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
:: Floyd opens door,looks down & notices the basket left upon their doorstep ::

Floyd: Hey,look what someone left us, *brings basket in room* :: reading card, 'To Floyd,Dr. Teeth & JaniceFerSure From Your Friend The Count'. Man,that Count is something else. *leaving to turn in his term paper*

JFS:<emailing Count> Dear Count,Thank you ever so much for the donuts,coffee & orange juice.Thanks for thinking of us.You've got a good heart. Your pals:JaniceFerSure,Dr.Teeth & Floyd Pepper.

Dr. Teeth: Hey Count,thanks for the munchables.Nice to wake up to. *taking a coffee & 2 donuts to go,while he turns in his term paper on Mozart*

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:Hey Rizzo, what's up with that empty basket on the table, and why do you have all those crumbs all over you?
Rizzo: (muffled by food) Who? Me?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
*JFS leaving to go to the store,to fill up their room fridge*

Floyd: Ok,I'm back,but all alone.

< Dr. T enters the room >

Dr. T: Hey,where did J go? <notices note on the computer> Dear Floyd & T,I went to the store.Be right back.J :smile: Well,least we'll have something to eat later on. *starting on his paper on Nietzche's Beyond Good & Evil*

<Floyd begins his paper on Antonio Sallieri>

*JFS enters the room with arms full of groceries*

JFS: Hey guys, I got some stuff for the fridge,& some necessities.<putting food away in fridge> Guys?

:: Floyd & Dr. Teeth look up at her ::

JFS: *whispering*Sorry. My bad.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Exits room. Man, it's good to sometimes use my shadow magic to come back undetected by anyone.
Huh? You have something there Mokey?
Mokey: "Yes, everyone's been sending thank-yous for the doughnuts you left this morning."
*In Kermit voice: "Oh good." Glad everyone liked them. Thought it would be a nice way to welcome them and the dorms as a celebratory move. Uh, you know what I mean, a little touch to celebrate the dorms being back open.

Mokey: "And you got a message from Telly and Floydnjanicefan saying they'll take Room #27. And Animal needs his drums in his room."
OK, thanks Mokey, anything I can get for you?
Mokey: "No thanks, got Lanford his water and I have a glass of tea here by the nightstand."
OK, I'll run a couple of errands and come back to sleep. Long afternoon, don't know why my classes always drain me so.

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
FR: No paper to do, math homework finished, room reasonably clean. :confused: I have nothing to do! I guess that means I can actually do something that I want. I think I'll watch America's Sweetheart's. It's supposed to be on tonight. If anyone wants to they can come over and watch it with me.

Piggy: That sounds like fun. I think that I'll go make popcorn.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Runs hand along lobby key wall, till finding marble number 27.
*Goes into common room to meet Floydnjanicefan and Telly. OK guys, got your key, come on I'll take you there. *Leads them both out of common room on Floor 2 and turns to the right. We gotta go down this way into the East Wing. OK, 1, 2, 3. Here we are, third door on our right. Remmber it's your room, so let us know how you design it. Aaron or the bats will be along shortly with your luggage, if you have any that is.
Have a good time.

*Goes back to common room and meets zombie workers. OK guys, we're taking those upstairs. *All move into dumbwaiter and ride up one floor.
This way guys, gotta get to Animal's room. *Leads zombie workers to Room #31.
*Knocks on door, hey HTG you in? Well, hope he doesn't mind us coming in and installing the drum set for Animal.
*Uses skeleton key and opens door. All fright guys, let's do this quickly.
*Waves hand and time has passed to the point that the drums are already set in place. That was a nice job you guys. OK let's leave everything the way we found it.
*All exit room and door gets locked behind.
Heh, hope they like the surprise of that master drum set.
*Says good-bye to zombie workers, and goes back to room for some sleep.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sees Ed......

WHOA! *a zombie runs by* Nearly a hit and run there. I was wondering, would you like to come w/ me, Grover, Herry and Cookie to see a movie sometime this week?

McFraggle

Reaction score
Sam has been enlightening us about the state of the world. :attitude:

homerthegreat

Reaction score
*HTG wakes up and looks around the room. Surprisingly, it's clean. Looks at Animal, who is on the ground asleep*
HTG: Woah, musta dozed off...hey, Ani--Woah! I guess Count brought the drums up!
*HTG walks over and plays a few rudiments on the toms, and tops it off with a loud smash on the crash symbol. Animal wakes up and turns around, facing the drumset. His eyes widen. He runs over and pushes HTG off the stool and goes wild on the drums.*
HTG: That should keep him busy.

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
FR: Time for all little boys and girls to go to bed. Especially when they have to get up at 6:30 for class. Goonight everyone. *goes to her room and dresses in pjs with little cows in bath tubs on them* Oh look, Bundles is waiting for me. *climbs into bed and Bundles curls up around feet* :sleep:

Piggy: *Yawn* I think that I will turn in early also. After all I need my beauty rest so that the world can have another day to benefit from my beauty. *puts on a yellow gauzy nightgown with little pink flowers all over it* Goodnight. :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.