Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Skull #10: "Should he run over you now or wait till you get home?"
*Evil laughter can be heard echoeing in the dungeon.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Skull #10: "Should he run over you now or wait till you get home?"
*Evil laughter can be heard echoeing in the dungeon.

Ok now that wasn't very nice. :mad:

Grover: Now thats what makes a skull so laughable.

Herry: Whats that Grover?

Grover: There bone heads!

*laugter can be heard all over the dungeon*

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me: (nervously) Well, we sort of got here using a time machine. Now I know that's probably cheating but...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Skull #10: "Aw, I'm sorry Kyle, but I thought I'd make a little joke. A sort of Looney Tunes style of joke you know? Like when Daffy's insisting that Elmer shoot him now? Oh well, forget it and let's move on. Me thinks the dungeon's inner chamber has opened by now. See if you can find the skull easier now."

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:Lets go (heads into dungeon)

Meanwhile Back In Dorm Room
Rizzo: (wakes up suddenly) Oh crap, I forgot about the eleventh or is it twelth skull (gets moving back towards Grandfather Clock)

Erine81981

Reaction score
*wakes up aftering hearing G-Man talking*

That was a good nap. *looks at watch* Its already 8:00 in the morning! Sorry guys I've got to get to work. Talk to ya'll later. *rushes out*

Herry: We'll since were the only two left in our group will stay here.

Grover: I guess so.

Herry: *yawns* I'm pretty tired myself. *eyes get droopy. I'll make it. *falls over on floor* <Snore>

Grover: HERRY! Wake up. We've still got that last skull. We can't give up on Kyle. *thinks abit, light bulb lights up over Grover's head* Coffee! *gets coffee out of backpack* Here Herry. Take some of this.

Herry: *drinks up, stands stright up* Icandoanythingyouwantgrover!letsgo! *rushes through the dungeon*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*All skulls in Kyle's and G-Man's sacks, chattering together: "So, anyone gotten that twelfth skull yet? Nah, don't think so. Sure hope they'd get it so we can move on to the last skull. Yeah, well, maybe someone else like JFS or the members of the EM will come down here and pick up that twelfth skull."

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dr. Teeth: Hey Dee,Mokey mentioned we still have a chance to get the 12th skull,you want to go for it?

Dee: I think G-Man/Rizzo or Kyle/Company should go for it. We shouldn't be hogs about it. However, if you insist,and Mokey insists;maybe we should at least give the dungeon a quick looksie and see if the skull is still available.You coming with us Floyd?

Floyd: Wouldn't miss it Dee.

<Floyd,Dr. Teeth and Dee head to the grandfather clock with their flashlights.They head through the belly of the clock into the dungeon.>

Floyd: Now,we're looking for something that's locked.But the only way it might unlock,is with a skeleton key. Group huddle.

*they all huddle to confer more briefing*

Dee: I do love that cartoon quote you've stated.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*All skulls talking to each other: "Hey! We're all together again. Well, except for the one that's over there in that cell. And don't forget the last one. Well, think the cell might open up on its own in about... fright now."
*Sound of dungeon cell door creaking open.
Skulls: "Yep, the path's open for anyone to just waltz on in and pick up that skull. Sure hope someone does it soon."

Status
Not open for further replies.