Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nah man... They've been pretty much AWOL for the summer. Shame really, guess we'll have to pull out the ol' nagging sticks if we want her to come out of hiding and post more... story, that is.
But if you got a song to sing, and you need the rest of the Mayhem, then go for it man.

RedDragon

Reaction score
<stretches and gets up from computer> Well I've finally posted a description of Mairin in MopFam. It is no longer a mystery what she looks like.

L: Oh good...

Well I'm proud of myself...It's all in a days work...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *finally done barbecuein'; runs upstairs to Nyssa's room* C'mon Nyz! It's barbecue time! Don't sit up here mopin' til Lisa gets back! Let's go! *drags Mairin to the barbecue*

*Meanwhile...*

Cantus: *finishes song with the EM* Mm, that was good and bad. Bad and good. Mmm, let's play another song.

Clifford: *eating BBQ* Yum, gotta love this BBQ baby!

Gonzo: *inspecting BBQ table* Ok honey, it's all clear, no chicken at all!

Camilla: Bawk bawk.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*watching TV and humming*

Grover: I'm home!

Herry: Did you get my messages?

Grover: Yeah. I got it. Thanks.

Herry: Welcome.

Hey Grover. How was work?

Grover: Hi Kyle. Busy and not so busy.

Cookie M: *opens door and closes*

Where is Cookie Monster going?

Herry: He's been helping Oscar with something.

What could that be? Oscar hates to be disturbed.

Grover: I will go see what he is doing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry guys... Few ziffles I didn't spot fright away. Prairie and Kathy... The fruits were good. Fed the marshmallows to some of the bats, they like those more than I do. And now that the outside lights are on, I think it's OK to bring out the ice cream.
See, we have a dessert back in my home we call "frutas nevada" or "snowed fruits". Basically, it's fresh or canned fruit with a bit of cream covering the entire mix.
*Scoops vanilla ice cream onto the long-cooled peaches, plums, and pineapple pieces.

Mmm, Ryan, you did a good job on the grill. The ribs were superb, good and messy with the BBQ sauce. Think I'll grab some French fries and make myself a bat-burger.

Count: I'll get that for you, you go get Kyle.
Oh fright.

*Hollering back inside: Hey Kyle... Food's served, come out here and get in on the BBQ.
Hmmm, hope the others are having a good time. Will wait a little bit longer until strapping Gonzo for the finale.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo: *popping up by Ed* Oh boy! I can't wait! When's that finale coming anyway?

Me: Be patient Gonzo...Wait...You've never been patient before have you? *shakes head* Anyway, thanks for the BBQ compliment Ed. Glad you liked it.

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
*Fuzzhead and Jen arrive*
Hey, everybody who's still around. Sorry I'm a bit late. I couldn't get here for a while. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. Everything looks great.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Robin: This sure is a fun barbeque!
Rowlf: It is indeed.
Red: I don't think I could eat another bite
Mokey: I know what you mean, I'm stuffed!
Beth: There certainly is alot of food here!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Fuzzhead... Help yourself to some food, plenty to go around.

*In chair, piling fries onto the meat patty...
Well Gonzo, you wanna go on the regular fireworks? Or you want a ride on either of the two special ones?

*Closing top bun that has some garlic mayo on it, along with the veggies.
Mmm, just the way I like em. Good thing I got a big glass of tea and some cole slaw in the bowl.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo: Hey Ed! Hmm, I guess I'll take one of the special ones. Camilla, where's my parachute?!

*Meanwhile...*

Me: Hey Robin, Rowlf, Red, Mokey, Beth, how're you guys doin'? We haven't talked in awhile.

Cantus: *walks in* Ahh, hello again my Fraggly friends. I just wanted to come by and thank you again for letting me room with you while Ryan here was out and about doing who knows what, for he usually does who knows what.

Me: Thanks Cantus...And yeah, thank you again Beth. Hey Mokey, you wanna dance? *to Beth* I'd dance with you but I don't wanna impose on your husband. *winks*

Status
Not open for further replies.