Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *goes outside to help Ed* Hey Ed, we're here to help with the BBQ, just let us know what you need.

Gonzo: Yeah, if you need anyone to balance the grill on his nose and cook the food while humming "Yankee Doodle," I'm your weirdo!

Clifford: And if you need anyone to do that Ed, you're completely insane...But than again what around this place isn't...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys...
*To Clifford: No, I'm not insane... You must be thinking of the crazy girl who lives diagonally across from you guys... Insane A. Syllum I believe.
OK Ry... The meat's been marinated... You and Cliff take the grill and work on the meat. Camilla, if you could just sprinkle the sesame seeds into the corn mixture...
And Count, you work on setting the table by the pool while I'll prep the drinks and cole slaw.
Count: Check.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Matt: Hey guys look!!! SM badges!!!!!

Lips: Wow!!!

Dr. Teeth: Groovy!

Animal: THANK ED!!!!! THANK ED!!!!!

Matt: Yes, let's go thank Ed and see if there's anything we can do to help with the BBQ.

*Goes to thank Ed, ask if we can help, and set up a place to play music at the BBQ*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*After Matt and his roomies come downstairs... Huh? Sure, you guys can set up...
Where would it be better to have this, out in the patio or outside next to the poolhouse?

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
The Count said:
*After Matt and his roomies come downstairs... Huh? Sure, you guys can set up...
Where would it be better to have this, out in the patio or outside next to the poolhouse?
I think we should do it on the patio, who knows who's going to be swiming and splashing.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... The patio it is.
You guys can set up your equipment on the deck at the far end. The tables and chairs are propped up, the buffet table waiting for all the sides.
Frying up some French fries and cornbread that Camilla helped make. Count, you take the cole slaw and potato salads.
Count: Certainly, glad I made that potato salad last night, saved us some time.
Right... Better check how Ryan's doing at the grill out there too.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Matt: Ok, you guys go set up you stuff, I'll help set up the tables and stuff.

Dr: Teeth: Right!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *grilling meat; not chicken; definitely not chicken* Ooh boy Cliff, this is gonna be so much fun!

Cliff: You said it dude *flips meat with spatula*

Me: Yeah, and nothing could possibly go wrong.

Gonzo: Yeah! Espesscially now that I'm perfecting my latest stunt! *pours gasoline on grill and fire erupts from it burning the meat*

Me: ...Ed...Either we have blackened-*looks at ashes that used to be meat* Ok, I'll head back to the store and buy some more meat...Gonzo, stay here...And don't burn, maim or destroy anything while I'm gone. You comin' Cliff?

Cliff: You bet dude, let's do it!

*Ryan and Cliff head off to the grocery store*

Katzi428

Reaction score
*coming to the BBQ with fruit ambrosia* Hey everyone! Hope you all will like this.It was kind of hot for Prairie & I to bake.So this is our contribution to the barbecue.
Prairie:It's tasty.It has canned fruit & mini marshmallows.
*taking off my beach robe *Whew!It's hot out! Good thing I decided to put my suit on. By the way.....anyone who yrells "WHALE IN THE POOL!!" or anything of that kind gets thrown in the pool! I may look nice & sweet,but you all know my temper by now.
Prairie:And she means it too!:eek: I've been exposed to Kathy's temper more times than I can handle,thank you very much. Kath...pass the sunscreen please?
Yep...you got it. I'd like to use it after you please.
Prairie:*putting sunscreen all over*Sounds good. I don't want to look like a lobster so I need to put plenty on..
Same here.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Ry! No need man... Got some more meat back in the common room kitchen sinks marinating.
Heh, good thing I planned ahead. If Gonzo gets out of line like that again, then tell him he won't get to get strapped to the fireworks later tonight.

*Gets second batch of bat-shaped meat patties, BBQ ribs dowsed in a cola mixture, and some assorted fruits like peaches and plums for the grill.
This? Oh the fruits are for the ice cream dessert. Did you remember to ask Uncle Deadly...
Count: Yes... He said he'd take care of it earlier this morning.
Good, I do so love some Adam's apple pie or mummy merangue.

Guess the fries are done... Better start making the garlic mayo for the hush puppy fritters as well for the burgers and fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.