Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Telly: I don't think Miss Piggy enjoyed our song very much.
Hoots: Why do you say that, Telly?
Rosita: (Holds up a broken guitar) This!
Snuffy: Oh, dear!
Bry: Oh no! Your guitar! I'm sorry, Rosita. Maybe we can get you a new one.
Rosita: That's okay. I don't understand where we went wrong!
Telly: Maybe it was the part about the slop.
Catherine and Piggy standing outside Bear's room: Knock, knock, guys! It's your dormies, Catherine and Piggy! (The door is opened cautiously.)
Catherine: Piggy has something she wants to tell you nice folks.
Piggy: Um... (mumbling)
Catherine: (poking Piggy in ribs) Don't you, Piggy?
Piggy: (Mumbling louder) Sorryaboutyourguitar.
Catherine: (translating) Piggy's sorry about your guitar. She appreciates the effort you made to come and cheer her up. (Looks at Piggy sternly) Don't you, Piggy?
Piggy: Sure. Whatever.
Catherine: And---?
PIggy: And would you guys like to come down for tea and cookies tomorrow evening?
Catherine (out of corner of mouth) See--that didn't hurt, did it?
Piggy: Says you. (flouces off)
Catherine: I'm really sorry about that, guys. She's been a little, um, touchy, lately. Thanks for singing. Come by for cookies, okay?

BEAR

Reaction score
Ruahnna said:
Catherine and Piggy standing outside Bear's room: Knock, knock, guys! It's your dormies, Catherine and Piggy! (The door is opened cautiously.)
Catherine: Piggy has something she wants to tell you nice folks.
Piggy: Um... (mumbling)
Catherine: (poking Piggy in ribs) Don't you, Piggy?
Piggy: (Mumbling louder) Sorryaboutyourguitar.
Catherine: (translating) Piggy's sorry about your guitar. She appreciates the effort you made to come and cheer her up. (Looks at Piggy sternly) Don't you, Piggy?
Piggy: Sure. Whatever.
Catherine: And---?
PIggy: And would you guys like to come down for tea and cookies tomorrow evening?
Catherine (out of corner of mouth) See--that didn't hurt, did it?
Piggy: Says you. (flouces off)
Catherine: I'm really sorry about that, guys. She's been a little, um, touchy, lately. Thanks for singing. Come by for cookies, okay?
Telly: Tea and cookies?
Rosita: Sounds wonderful! We'd love to! And don't worry about the guitar. Mi madre is getting me a new one.
Bry: Nice of you to come by, Catherine. Can I get you anything to drink? Make yourself comfortable if you'd like.

Erine81981

Reaction score
In room 26......

I heard that Nyssa is almost finished with her first chapter. I'm almost myself. I'm just getting the good stuff wrote in there.

Grover: When do we get to hear it?

When I have it done, Grover.

Grover: Do not get sassy with me. *sticks head in the air and walks away*

But...but....Grover..don't....oh Grover....I shouldn't have raised my voice. *goes into Grover's room* Sorry Grover. I didn't mean to raise my voice. I'm just tired.

Grover: You were all chipper this afternoon.

I know. I guess from being at the wedding and having to get ready and all. I just got so tired and you know me. I was just trying to relaxes. Sorry buddy.

Grover: You know I can not stay mad at my buddy.

I know. Have you sceen Herry and Cookie?

Grover: Do not forget that Herry and Cookie went to the store about an hour ago.

Oh yea. I sent them there for some snacks. Hope Cookie containing himself from the cookies.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Count my trip is from the fifth to the fourteenth...and I get what you're saying. I just get excited about these things every now and then...but the way I've been writing lately it may take that long to get the next chapter written (though I hope not)...

The number and letter of the day...sure I'll do it. I'd be honored...so eh, do I just make it up off the top of my head?

If so...how about...Today the dorms were brought to you by the letter L and the number 11...(saw that on SS the other day)...see ya

Erine81981

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
The number and letter of the day...sure I'll do it. I'd be honored...so eh, do I just make it up off the top of my head?

If so...how about...Today the dorms were brought to you by the letter L and the number 11...(saw that on SS the other day)...see ya
*pokes head in Nyssa's room* As in Ludo. As in your name starts with the letter L. And that you "Lookin' lovely" Nyssa. *clicks tongue*

Oscar:*yelling from down the hall* I hate it!

*hears Oscar, opens trashlid* What's that Oscar?

Oscar: There's only "11" nails in my bed. I normally have 12 but there's one missing.

Well there you go. *hollars back to Nyssa* 11 nails in Oscar's bed. Thanks Oscar. *slams trashlid*

Oscar: What?! Don't you know not to thank a grouch. What's with you! *groans*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice to see everyone's... um, OK here at the dorms.
Now... Gotta get planning for the BBQ and fireworks this weekend for the Independence Day weekend.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Robin: Will their be fireworks tomorrow?
Beth: Don't say that too loudly or Crazy Harry will come and you know what! But yes, there will be
Red: I love fireworks!
Mokey: Me too, they're so pretty, like art in the sky
Rowlf: That almost sounds poetic!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: *Standing outside on the lawn, a huge pile of fireworks beside her.* Ah...4th of July.

Scooter: We're not setting the lawn on fire...

Sara: Oh I know that. *leans back on her cane, glancing at the array of fireworks ready to go.* Perfect...just perfect. Trio! On your marks!! LIGHT 'EM UP!!!

*A trio of roman candles are set off, with the zizzing balls of fireworks flying high up over the dorms, as they set off in blazing patterns of gleaming pryotechics. Another set is fired off, after the first balls from the first trio has already gone off.*

Sara: *Glancing down at the huge set of fireworks. She leans over and picks up two huge canisters. One is labeled "Dragon's Fire" the other is labeled, "Butterfly's Flight". Carrying them both out onto the field, she sets them both off. They start to go off, after she lights them both.*

I love the 4th of July.

Scooter: Great time of the year huh?

Sara: It's the best. *watches the loud fireworks going off in the backyard.*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Gee... Sure hope Sara didn't set fire to the lawn... Again.
At least I know who to call for supplies for the weekend.

Count: But shouldn't they vait till the 4th?
Well... They *should*, but people who celebrate holidays start shooting 'em off the previous days... So it's rully not that uncommon.
Count: Ah... Good to know.
Yep, know lemme see if I can get to writing more story after the blackout wiped what I had.
Also hope some people around here will update their stories too. *Poke poke poke, nag nag nag.

Status
Not open for further replies.