Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't seem that way given the prologue... 7000 posts here in the dorms, man it's been quite a ride. Seeing as how some people have moved away, I'm not sure about some of the new measures I was planning to install at the anniversary this September. Oh well, we'll just see how it goes between now and then.
*Has a thought on a surprise for Bryan. Will be at the campus today, will probably work on a few things here and once I get back home in the afternoon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, just meant that there are some who haven't posted here in a while. Hope this helps.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Scooter: Well, we're still here!

Jim: *Looks over at Sara who's conked out on the bed, exhausted* Not all of us..

Scooter: Job hunting twas what did this one in. *laughs at the stupid accent he just pulled out of thin air. He walks over and shakes her shoulder softly. She just sighs and turns over.* She is exhausted.

Jerry: Eh, let her sleep.

Frank: It'll do her good.

Sara: ...no...dabby, no horsey ride....want mopa car...

Scooter: :confused: What did she just say?

Jim: I think she didn't want to ride the horses, but wanted a Muppet car from her Daddy.

Jerry: It's a little scary just how good you can decipher people's mumblings sometimes, Jim.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth paces nervously as Red and Mokey read the latest chapter in her story*
Red: Wow
Mokey: I know
Beth: Are you guys mad? I don't have to keep going
Red: No, I'm not mad
Mokey: Of course not! This is just a story! I understand that you have to do things like this for plot purposes
Red: Yeah, look at all the times Sara's tortured Scooter in her stories
Mokey: Really, it's ok
Beth: Thanks guys, I appreciate that.
*Cantus enters the room*
Cantus: What are you ladies discussing
Mokey: Beth's story, you've got to read it
Cantus: All right, let me pull up a chair
*they read over the story together*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good thing I stocked up on these little babies at Mike's Bakery before getting back.

*Leaves boxes of number cookies, wrapped with our familiar Batty Bat paper, at Rooms #3, 22, and 29's doorsteps.
There are extra 7's in Bryan's box, hope that cheers him up.

*Leaves another box at Room #26 in hopes of stopping Cookie Monster from getting the others.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Matthew: So, what do you guys want to do tonight?

Animal: EAT!!!!!!! EAT!!!!!

Matthew: Yes Animal, we'll go to Everybody Eats in a little while.

Dr. Teeth: After we eat lets take out Fraggle Rock: First Season and go and show it downstairs so everyone can see it!

Matthew: Good idea Dr. Teeth! Hey Lips! Lips?

Lips: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Matthew:: I'll go and tell the other dormies about tonight and then we'll go eat, ok?

Dr. Teeth: Ok!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Look Cookie Monster. Look at what I found outside the door in the hall.

Cookie M: *eyes widend* COOKIES! COWABUNGA! *jumps into air and grabs the box full of cookies*

Glad to be a servers. *whispers outside the door* Thanks Ed and Count. Cookie won't no a thing. *ding* My chef boradee is done.

Grover: *puts his bowl in microwave* I love the cute little abcs in mine. My mommy always gave me spaghtti and meatballs. Mmmmmmuh!

Herry: I have the beefroine. I just love this stuff.

Same here. *URP!* Excuse me.

Everyone starts laughing

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob Kyle... Think I'll head on downstairs and catch me some Z's. Hmmm, could be a letter of the day there.
*Letter Z pops up on common room's TV screen.

And thanks to Bryan... 7's today's number.
*Storm cloud shoots lightningbolt, which looks like a number 7 cause of the lower part visible beneath the cloud.

Good night everyone.

BEAR

Reaction score
Snuffy: (Snoring from his caveroom) ZZZZZZZZZZ...
Big Bird: (Snoring) Qua-qua-qua-qua-qua...
Rosita: (Snoring) Zzzzzzzz...
Telly: (Snoring) Zzzzzzzzz...
Bry: (Sitting at desk in front of the computer trying to focus and muttering softly to self) Seven more pages...
Hoots: (flies in room carrying a small box in beak. He lands on the desk and sets the box down.) Hey, Bry!
Bry: ...Just seven more...
Hoots: (Looking confused) Talkin' to yourself?
Bry: (Whispering) Shhh...keep it down. They're sleeping (gestures towards the slumbering Big Bird, Telly, Rosita, and Snuffy who is in his caveroom).
Telly: (Talking in his sleep) "My hat it has 3 corners...3 corners has my hat..."
Hoots: Oh. (lowers voice) Sorry. Sometimes I forget that you guys aren't creatures of the night like me.
Bry: Yeah.
Hoots: But you're up awfully late tonight. What gives?
Bry: Oh, it's this final paper I have to write for my Ethics class. I have to choose and answer three of these questions, and each answer needs to be about 4-5 pages long.
Hoots: Holy piccolo. How much have you written so far?
Bry: Only five pages total, and it's due in my teacher's office by 10 o'clock in the morning. I'll probably be up all night.
Hoots: Well, maybe these will help. They are number cookies left by Ed and The Count.
Bry: Oh, really? That was nice of them. I'll have one right now.
Hoots: Try the "7".
Bry: Why?
Hoots: Cuz it's the Number of the Day.
Bry: Mmm...who knew the Number of the Day could taste so good?
Hoots: (laughs) Hehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.