Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cantus: Hello? Anyone here?
Mokey: Oh Cantus! Welcome back! Ryan still not back?
Cantus: No, he has not returned just yet, so I will continue to crash here with you fine young ladies
Red: That's cool, we like having you around
Beth: How was your tour this time?
Cantus: It was short this time which was nice
Mokey: Well, we missed your lovely music
Cantus: Well, let me see if I can fix that! *starts playing a little melody on his flute*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie: Kathy...why don't you see if the mail is here?
OK...*turning on computer*
Prairie:Not that mail.
I don't think the mail is here yet.
Rosita:Go check.And then go to Starbucks... it's on us.
Nahhh.....I'm not in the mood. You guys trying to get rid of me or something?:wink:
Prairie:Kathy...I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible.BEAT IT!!
Sheesh...that's subtle!
Rosita:Only for a half hour,Kathy.Por favor?
OK...OK...I'm going!Sheesh!:rolleyes: *walking out the door*
Rosita: Oh Prairie,I hope Kathy isn't angry with us.
Prairie:Nah...once she sees what we have planned for her for her birthday Friday,she'll be thrilled!:excited:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red *calling Prairie and Rosita on the phone* Hi girls! I just wanted to let you know if you need any help for Kathy's birthday just let me, Beth and Mokey know, we'll be happy to help! Hope you're having a good day! Bye!

Katzi428

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Red *calling Prairie and Rosita on the phone* Hi girls! I just wanted to let you know if you need any help for Kathy's birthday just let me, Beth and Mokey know, we'll be happy to help! Hope you're having a good day! Bye!
Prairie:Hi Red! Thanks for offering to help. We're trying to make a mural full of Kathy's favorite things.So far we have some pictures of cats with a BIG picture of Gaffer in the middle.
Rosita:And some pictures of Starbucks.We know she likes that!*heehee*
Prairie:And I photocopied some pictures off the internet of oldies groups.
Rosita:Finally,we have group pictures of all the dormies!Want to come down & help us?
Prairie:Oh yeah...tell Beth that if she sees Kathy before 4,tell Beth to stall Kathy,OK?Thanks!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: Ok, come on Mokey, let's hurry down to Prairie's room so we can help her and Rosita with the project they're working on for Kathy's birthday!
Mokey: Oh it sounds like fun! Let's go!
Red: First let me call Beth at work and tell her to stall Kathy if she sees her
Mokey: Ok
Red *calls and relays message to Beth*
Beth (on phone): I'll do my best!
Red: Thanks! *hangs up phone* All right let's go!
Mokey: Sounds good!
*they head to room six*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:WHEW!Finished!
Rosita:Yes...thanks to Red and Mokey for helping us. I loved their idea of putting Kathy's name in sparkles.
Prairie:Yeah...that was very smart of them...oh no!:eek: Rosita!We need to clean up these extra sparkles before Kathy comes back !
Rosita:You're right,Prairie!Let's clean this up!And quickly!
*vacuuming,and cleaning...and almost running into Gaffer*
Gaffer:MeOWWW!!Hiss!
Rosita:Sorry Gaffer.Here's your cat toy to play with.
Prairie: Done!Thank goodness!Let me go hide this mural.
*trying to open the door & finding that it's locked* Prairie?Rosita?You girls here?
Rosita*opening the door*:Hi Kathy!How was your afternoon out?
Fine but *sniffing* Uh Rosita?Is that glue I smell?
Rosita:Glue?I don't smell glue,do you Prairie?
Prairie:Nope...not me.
Girls...you both have the look like the cat that ate the canary.Now what's up?
Rosita:Gaffer didn't eat any canaries Kathy.
*trying not to laugh* I know Rosita..but what I mean is that you both are hiding something.
Prairie:Well...um...
Never mind...you two have a secret that you don't want to tell me.I understand.No problem.:smile:
*The girls sigh in relief*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... After hearing Prairie and Rosita... Me thinks I got a bit of a wash of inspiration.
Come on guys... Let's see if we can help out with anything for dinner.
And would it be out of character if one of us said to you Kath... "After all, a girl's gotta have some secrets."
Eh, guess it's too much Bugs Bunny cartoons from my youth... Well, we're going to grab some food at Everybody Eats. You want we should get you something?

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
You know... After hearing Prairie and Rosita... Me thinks I got a bit of a wash of inspiration.
Come on guys... Let's see if we can help out with anything for dinner.
And would it be out of character if one of us said to you Kath... "After all, a girl's gotta have some secrets."
Eh, guess it's too much Bugs Bunny cartoons from my youth... Well, we're going to grab some food at Everybody Eats. You want we should get you something?
Yeah you're right,Ed. I won't be nagging the girls about what the secret is.I can wait.:smile:
As for getting me something to eat,I'll have a chocolate,strawberry,peach,vanilla,pistachio,peppermint,lemon, orange, butterscotch ice cream cone.
JUST KIDDING!:big_grin: I'll have a bean burrito.Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Coming back from Everybody Eats...
OK, got Kath her bean burritos, some cinammon crispies to share with the girls, and extras for Prairie and Rosita...
Also got a boo-llabase bowl for Uncle Deadly, and the 40-clove chicken sandwich for the Count.
As for me... Picked up a good old serving of meatloaf with mashed potatoes and baby carrots... Got plenty to drink here, we'll be dining soon.
*Drops off food at Room #6. Hope everyone's doing OK.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Coming back from Everybody Eats...
OK, got Kath her bean burritos, some cinammon crispies to share with the girls, and extras for Prairie and Rosita...

*Drops off food at Room #6. Hope everyone's doing OK.
Mmmmm!!!Thanks Ed!Hey Prairie & Rosita,dinner's here.
Rosita:Ooohh...that food smlls delicioso! It reminds me of when my abuela used to make bean burritos.She was a good cook!
Prairie:Yeah...this sure does smell good.I love Mexican food!
Me too. Mexican and Italian are my favorite types of food.I'll be going out for Italian this Thursday.
Prairie:Thursday?But I thought your birthday was Friday?
Well,it is. But my friend and I were born 2 days apart.She was born on the 26th and I was born on the 28th.So we're splitting the difference.
Rosita:Sounds like a nice idea.
Thanks. And when my sister comes over next week,my mother my sister & I are going out for Mexican food.
Rosita:Muy bien!

Status
Not open for further replies.