Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth comes back to dormroom with a bag in hand*
*Red is lounging in hammock reading a magazine about rocks*
Beth: Hey Red, I'm back!
Red: Hey Beth, did you get a new phone?
Beth: I sure did! I'm sooooo happy with it!
Red: Good!
Beth: So, I was thinking, tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Why don't we go bake some heart shaped cookies and put them in a basket outside the door for all of our friends here at the dorm to enjoy?
Red: That's a great idea...BUT what if Cookie Monster comes and eats them all?
Beth: Good point, ok, let's make cookies and deliver them to everyone and we could make a special basket just for Cookie Monster.
Red: Ok, great idea!
Beth: I guess we'd better get to work! *Runs for door to go to kitchen*
*Red slides down from hammock*
Red: Wait for me!!

Whatever

Reaction score
Robin: Boy, there are too many Beths here in the dorms. There's WhateverBeth and RedBooberGirlBeth and Beth C! How will we keep them all straight?

Whatever

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Me:Well he is a frog...and frogs love flies,right?
Prairie:Come to think of it,you're right. That'd be like telling someone "May your dreams be filled with you eating chocolate."
Me:Exactly!
Robin: We sure do! Thanks for the sweet wish!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Comes back from a day of working and shopping

Glad to be home. Need to get the valentines ready for tomorrow.

Grover: Glad to see you Kyle. I need your help w/ some stuff for the dormys here.

I would be glad to help you. Just let me get into some comfey clothes. Hey Dee, Ed, Count, Robin, Kathy, Red and Beth. Grover I'll be there to help you.

Grover: Ok. This is going to be one cool thing for the....*sees everyone listening*...uh guys...this is kind of a secret. Could you not listen? Thanks.

Cookie M: Me heard something about Valentine.

Grover: Yes Cookie but I can't tell you my surprise. Not till tomorrow.

Cookie M: That fine! *goes on*

Ok Grover I'm back. Whats the thing you need help with?

Grover: I need to set this up outside.

Ok. Lets get to it.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie: Hi Kathy!What'd Oscar say when you gave him the burnt brownies?
Me:He told me it was rotten of me to do. Which I think in grouch standards he meant it was a nice thing to do.
*Prairie starts giggling*:You know what we should have done?
Me:What?
Prairie*giggling even more* Put the brownies in a heart shaped box,with a BIG fluffy bow on it and a sappy card from us! :smile:
Me:*starting to laugh as well* Oh Prairie! You're rotten!But that's in regular human terms,not Oscar the Grouch terms. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Seems like a good day all in all.
Count: "Yes, Eduardo, we sure did a lot."
Yeah, we've watched four JHH episodes so far.
Count: "And that means more entries for the Muppet Listinggs!"

Finished the Valentine's Day surprise for JFS and the rest of the dormers.
Count: "And we got to count the little goodies inside each box."
Yeah, the bats'll drop those off on everyone's doorstep in the morning.

Count: "And we have a whole day at the campus tomorrow."
I know, just hope everything falls into place with the transport. The only bad thing is that the counting castle creatures will have to wait a little longer.
Count: "We've vaited this long, a little more von't hurt us."
Glad you feel that way my friend.

Well, gonna catch one last episode of JHH before going to sleep. Will probably take a quick shower tomorrow before leaving for classes. Good night to everyone.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Boy, am I exhausted
Red: We sure worked hard on those cookies
Beth: Heart cookies with white and red frosting are very Valentine like though
Red: And now we're finished delivering them to everyone's doors. I hope they like the surprise
Beth: Me too, I love the card you wrote "To All Muppet Dormmates, We love you to death, so here's a Valentine Treat from Red Fraggle and Beth"
Red: Usually poetry is Mokey's specialty, but I've practiced a little!
Beth: I hope Cookie Monster likes the extra special plate of cookies we left him!
Red: His card says "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, enjoy a whole plate of cookies for a special monster like you"
Beth: That's awesome! Well, I sure hope everyone likes our Valentine treats. I just want everyone to know how much I enjoy living here at the dorms with them and that they are all special and important friends to me.
Red: Me too!
Beth: well, I'm going to relax and watch the grammy's for awhile before going to bed
Red: Ok, I'm going for a quick swim and then I'll be back to go to bed

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Prairie opens up the door to our dorm room*Hey Kathy,look!Cookies!And a note from Red & Beth:"To All Muppet Dormmates, We love you to death, so here's a Valentine Treat from Red Fraggle and Beth"
Kathy:Awww..that's sweet! :smile: They're probably asleep so we'll thank them tomorrow,OK?
Prairie:Sounds like a good idea. I'm tired.You going to bed too?
Kathy:Yeah....in a few.
Prairie:You all right?
Kathy:Just something I go through every year around this time.A case of "Why don't I have a special guy in my life?"
Prairie:Awww....don't be sad. All the guys here on campus like you.Maybe tomorrow you can make use of that hug coupon that Grover Herry & Cookie gave you.But I understand. You Emailed a card to that guy that gave you the Sha Na Na & Bowzer stuff right?
Kathy*embarrassed*: Yeah.But we're just friends & that's all.I just hope he doesn't get scared off by the card.Although I did state in the card that he's a good friend. I didn't get all mushy gushy in the card.
Prairie:Well good! So let's get some sleep,all right?
Kathy:OK. Nite Prairie
Prairie:Nite Kath.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Can't wait to see whats in store for us tomorrow!

Cookie M: Me heard something outside door. *opens door* Hey guys. Theres cookies for everyone and me too. ZOWIE!

Grover: Thats a new word for you Cookie.

Cookie M: Me try new words. Ha ha ha ha ha...*munch crunch munch gobble*

Herry: *reads poem* "To All Muppet Dormmates, We love you to death, so here's a Valentine Treat from Red Fraggle and Beth." What good friends we have here.

You got that right. I wonder what Oscar thanks?

We see Oscar reading a poem.....

Oscar: "You stink you smell and you just can't be to happy but what a grouchy grouch you can be, Beth and Red Fraggle." Now thats what I call a rotten way of saying that. *thinks* I hate it! He he he he he he.....*lid closes*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bats pick up the basket left by RedBooberGurl and Red and take it away into the room.
Huh? A surprise from Beth and Red? We'll have to thank them later, they're probably still asleep.
Count: "Are our treats ready to go?"
Yes, the bats should have an easy time of dropping them off.

*Bats leave with small cases for each dormer here in the building.
And the extra big one's for JFS, since she helped with the provisions for the fishfry on Friday.
*Bats leave with big case for Room #33.
Hope they all like it, will say what it is once someone's awake and has gotten it.
*Bats leave with one more parcel for Oscar's can, and drop it off at the can's perch.

Status
Not open for further replies.