Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
FR: Well, time to get up to study. Maybe Bundles will help me stay awake long enough for me to study and go to class.

*Piggy can be heard snoring from behind her screen.*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Tutter_Fan, glad to see you participating here in the dorms. Just remember that you and Bear share the same dorm room. So, if it's easier for you, design half the room according to your tastes and the other half according to his.
A word of warning thoughh... be careful with those plasma screen TV's, I've heard that they have a tendency of burning out at inopportune times.

*Yawns briefly. Anyway, think I'll leave some food made if anyone wants an early breakfast, and then head back to the bed in my room.
*Says hi to FR. Good morning, want some eggs for breakfast? Gonna make that dish I mentioned last night. Basically... it's bits of chopped liver, kidney, and circular slices of smoked sausage all smothered in a runny egg omelette. It was delicious when I had it at the restaurant a few years ago, and I think my bats can help in making it just right.
Well, LMK and I'll whip up some extras for others. If not, then there's some cereal and I think some waffles left from yesterday.
Hope you do well on your real math test and have a good day.

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
FR: The eggs sound great Count. Thanks. Don't worry about something to drink because I've already made myself a big pot of Lady Grey tea. I hope the caffine will help wake me up. If you'd like you can have some too. I have sugar, cream, milk, and lemon for those who want it.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
*yawns and streches*

Ahh...

*flips throgh channels on the tv*

Nothing's on, Anim--

*Animal is still asleep*

Hehehe...I'll go get us some breakfast!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks FR, but I think I'll have some OJ instead. Hey HTG, you want some eggs for your breakfast? Making a specialty dish here, but tell me what dish you want and it'll be ready for you in a few minutes.

Whatever

Reaction score
*stretches* Time for classes! See ya later! I finished my German paper on time!

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
FR: Yay! It's done. The math quiz is over with (thankfully) retest option for next week and instead of the 150 words I needed 200 came with very little difficulty. Thank goodness. Well, now off to find a printer (mine is sadly out of ink). :smile:

G-MAN

Reaction score
Sure we would like Room #56

Here is our description, it looks like an ordinary hotel room, but much nicer, with a big double bed for me and a dresser next to it, Rizzo's room is inside a mouse hole with a custom-made awning with the words Chez Rizzo on it and a red carpet leanining in, looking inside you can see that he lives like a rat (duh), a recliner, pop cans and snack bags all over the floor and a really noisy tv. My part of the dorm room is much nicer, especially in the living area where there is a whole display thing for my figures (including the ones that I just won on EBay) against one wall, against the wall lewading into my bedroom is a book shelf or two filled with all of my Stephen king books and DVDs and Videos of movies that I like, against the opposite wall is a Big Screen TV with Dish Network Satelite, a stereo system, and a DVD/VHS/Video Game Player. In my room there's also a TV with just DVD Player and a computer hooked up to AOL so I can keep up not just on my studies, but on the happenings here too.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
*stepping quietly and whispering*

I hope Animal doesmn't mind that I was gone for the day--I hope he's kept everything under contro--Oh my!

*walks into room, which is completely trashed*

Animal, what did you do? Ah, I can't clean this up all by myself...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Wakes up and looks around their dorm room.*
Well, THAT'S what happens when you watch an all night marathon of Laurel and Hardy films!!
*Throws rubber chicken at Fozzie*
Wake up!

FOZ: I'm up! I'm UP! (puts head on pillow) oops--I'm down...
---------------
Looking around there are posters of classic comedies and comedians, autographed photos, and a dart board on the wall. The darts are made out of regular darts covered with little rubber chickens (made from those keyrings).

The beds are laid out against one wall foot-to-foot, the headboards against opposite walls. In the center there is a chest of drawers (3 drawers each) and a mini-fridge on top of that for banana cream pies and cool whip, not to mention root beer. Next to Fozzie's bed is a little book shelf with jokebooks and comic books, on the other side of that the door. Next to my bed is a small file cabinet with art supplies, files, comics, and on top of that is a lamp and a few books. Behind that is the window.

The room isn't very large at all, so about 4 feet from the beds on the opposite wall are two desks, and on either side of that closets for clothes. The desks are some we brought in which mine is for drawing on or writing on, and I have installed some shelves over that for books and art supplies; Fozzie's desk is a regular desk like you'd have in your bedroom. there are already book shelves attached to that. Our little TV has a vcr and DVD player installed in it at the factory, and that sits on another file cabinet full of Fozzie's different odds-n-ends between the two desks.

Under our beds are our trunks and other items we may need, including little plastic tubs for our toiletries.

Status
Not open for further replies.