Muppet Christmas MUP3's

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Does anyone have

Keep Christmas With You
We Wish You A Merry Christmas (reprise)

from the original release of Merry Christmas from Sesame Street? The version of Keep Christmas With You on the digital release is from A Sesame Street Christmas and is just missing the reprise. Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have

Keep Christmas With You
We Wish You A Merry Christmas (reprise)

from the original release of Merry Christmas from Sesame Street? The version of Keep Christmas With You on the digital release is from A Sesame Street Christmas and is just missing the reprise. Thanks!

Just sent you both of these. Enjoy. :big_grin:

fragglevision

Reaction score
So there was just a song on the radio station and it was "Our World" covered by some band called "Broken Records Inc." I can't find any info on it so would anyone send me a download link or at least an mp3?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To SesameFever, I can send you the non-album songs from A Christmas Together, just need your email first.

Also, if anyone has the songs "Run Run Rudolph" and "The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" from the NBC tree-lighting special I'd appreciate them. Thanks. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
SesameFever, sent you the songs, hope you're able to get them and happy holidays.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If anyone has it, I'd appreciate a MUP3 of the recently recorded version of "When Love Is Gone" sung by Meredith Brawn for MCC's 25th anniversary. Thanks, :sing: :flirt:

anytimepally

Reaction score
If anyone has it, I'd appreciate a MUP3 of the recently recorded version of "When Love Is Gone" sung by Meredith Brawn for MCC's 25th anniversary. Thanks, :sing: :flirt:
It's been a while since I've been around but if you're email address is the same, this is on the way now!

fragglevision

Reaction score
Anyone got that "Keep Christmas With You" collaborative album with Sesame Street, Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Santino Fontana?