• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Muppet Christmas MUP3's

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes please,and if you're still looking for Elmo's Holiday Favorites LMK and I'll return the favor.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Also, I have the songs "Waterville", "Trust", and "Alice Keep Dreaming" from the stage show, LMK if you'd want those as well.
Hi Count! Could you send me the songs from the Emmet stage show as well? I'll message you with my new email address. Thank you! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for the four songs from the Michael Buble specials featuring the Muppets.
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas with :grouchy:,
All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth with :laugh:,
We Wish You A Merry Christmas with :insatiable:,
Baby It's Cold Outside with :mad:

Also, if anyone has The Twelve Days of Christmas with the SST Muppets that aired as a promo for Once Upon a Sesame Christmas I'd appreciate getting that one too three.
:batty:
Thanks.