Muppet Christmas MUP3's

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, does anybody have a MUP3 of the SST News Flash sketch where :smile: tries to interview Santa Claus but gets a rabbit delivering Halloween gifts and a witch with the Easter eggs instead?
Also, does anyone have a MUP3 of :batty: reciting the 12 Days of Christmas from the 2014 Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas special?

If so, please send these to me, thanks. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kyle, I have the version of "Barbecue" sung by Emmet and the Jugband, as well as the version sung by Yancy Woodchuck, LMK which version(s) you want.
Also, I have the songs "Waterville", "Trust", and "Alice Keep Dreaming" from the stage show, LMK if you'd want those as well.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hi Kyle, I have the version of "Barbecue" sung by Emmet and the Jugband, as well as the version sung by Yancy Woodchuck, LMK which version(s) you want.
Also, I have the songs "Waterville", "Trust", and "Alice Keep Dreaming" from the stage show, LMK if you'd want those as well.
Uh just give me Emmet's Version of the song. Thanks Ed!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Makes note to send EO songs to Kyle tomorrow.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good, thanks Kyle, LMK if there's anything else you're looking for that I may have.

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I would LOVE these tracks if that's ok Count? I really wish a cast recording of the stage version of Emmet was released :frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I would LOVE these tracks if that's ok Count? I really wish a cast recording of the stage version of Emmet was released :frown:

Sure, just need an email address to send them and they'll be on the way.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Also, does anyone have a MUP3 of :batty: reciting the 12 Days of Christmas from the 2014 Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas special?

If so, please send these to me, thanks. :big_grin:
If you still need the 12 Days of Christmas, I'll send it your way Count.