Muppet Central's 2010 Weight Loss Challenge

Xevia

Reaction score
Red: Part of my problem is that I have acid reflux sometimes and instead of killing it with medication, I tend to fill my stomach with food to make it feel better. I really need to cut that out.

Xevia: I know it is totally gross, but just use 1 tbsp of vinegar for acid reflux, it works pretty good :big_grin:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Vinegar for acid reflux? Sounds strange honestly...acid to quell more acid? Is it just white vinegar or apple cider? Cause I've got some white vinegar, and that would really help me too.

Measurements:

Left upper arm: 10.5 inches
Right upper arm: 10.6 inches
Chest (Largest point): 58 inches
Chest (Under breasts): 46 inches
Waist: 48.5 inches
Left/Right Upper Thigh: 22 inches

Height: 63 inches [5 feet, 3 inches]

Weight: 255 lbs

What I ate today so far:

Breakfast:
2 cups special k cinnamon pecan cereal
3/4 cup whole milk
2 slices RTE oscar mayer bacon
12 oz diet pepsi vanilla.

Lunch:
2 tablespoons "slow cooker italian chicken" (was testing for dinner with brother-in-law tonight)
2 - 12 oz diet pepsi vanilla & diet pepsi cherry
2 sticks 80 cal cheddar cheese
2 slices pecter's rye bread (forgot how many cals though)

Dinner: [haven't eaten yet]
1 cup "slow cooker italian chicken" [will post recipe if anyone wants]
1 cup "breaded baby potatoes" [will post recipe if anyone wants]
1 cup green beans and almonds
1/2 cup homemade banana ice cream
2 tbls reddi-wip extra creamy
2 - 3 cans diet soda

Xevia

Reaction score
I know the fight acid with acid thing sounds terrible, but many people attest to it. It is the apple cider variety :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*sticks out tongue* Uh, yeah ... I think I'll stick to Zantac. :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

Xevia

Reaction score
I know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but I have a hard time eating in the morning! It has to be something really simple because my stomach hates morning eating for some reason. Anyone else like this?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I have issues with allergies. Whatever collected from my sinuses during the night just gives me lots of trouble as soon as I try to eat. I usually eat cereal for breakfast, and the little bits can get stuck in my throat. I try to vary that occasionally with an egg, bacon and biscuits. However, sometimes that stuff makes me nauseated, so I don't eat them very often. It could be just what you're eating or the amount. Sometimes if I know my stomach is upset anyway I just eat some toast and drink a protein shake or something simple and bland.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I see this has pretty much been turned into a women's only thread, lol.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
LOL ... males are still welcome here. :smile:

I had to have some Long John's fried shrimp. I've been eating BBQ beef for like a week to clean it out of the fridge ... I crave it, uh, monthly ... and I needed a break from beef.

Most of my "exercise" over the last few days has been using a Magic Eraser on the walls in the house. My dogs seem to think the walls are towels for when they need drying off. It was also lots of exercise just to walk the little pullers, but Petsmart demanded that we use Gentle Leader halters and, well, that was the end of the pulling, even without them on. If I'm not struggling against 180 pounds of resistance, how can I exercise? LOL. The irritating thing has really been this cold snap. My joints act like the Tin Man.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Long John Silvers. Yuck.

Captain D's on the other hand... :insatiable:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Sadly, the good Cap'n is a pain to find around here. John's closer. :big_grin: