Muppet Central's 2010 Weight Loss Challenge

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I hate to admit this, but one of my weaknesses is Fried Clam strips. Oh, those are so wonderful. Had two great value cinnamon waffles this morning for breakfast.

Gonna get my hair dyed today, a lighter brown color. Yay! I also weigh 256 pounds, got weighed today at my mental health doctors office.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, I'm still irritated when I get on the wembling scale (how can I gain weight AFTER going to the bathroom?). However, the good news is that I had to buy new pants (since I'm only 4'10", Capri pants fit on me like normal pants). Well, the good part is that I bought pants two sizes smaller than what I replaced. Yay!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, the great news is that I've kissed a frog at midnight and now I look like Barbie.

LOL -- not.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm back on the diet bandwagon. I think I gained all the weight back that I had lost.The food on the ship was so fattening!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm disappointed in myself, not only for being the only male in this thread, but my taste for chips has returned. :frown:

One of my biggest junk food weaknesses is Cool Ranch flavored Doritos, or "Blue Chips" as I call them because of their blue bag (I hate the Nacho flavored ones... when I was in Grade 5, they were like cigarettes to me, because I'd eat them so others would think I was cool), yet for some reason, I hadn't had a taste for them, or really any kind of chip for that matter for MONTHS now, and that hasn't happened since several years ago when I didn't realize I had the flu, ate some Doritos, then threw them up afterwards, and it's incidents like that that make me despise lasagna and birthday cake flavored ice cream (same story for both).

But now, my taste for Doritos has returned... and I had one of those little 99 cent bags for lunch the other day.

-_-

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm disappointed in myself, not only for being the only male in this thread, but my taste for chips has returned. :frown:

One of my biggest junk food weaknesses is Cool Ranch flavored Doritos, or "Blue Chips" as I call them because of their blue bag (I hate the Nacho flavored ones... when I was in Grade 5, they were like cigarettes to me, because I'd eat them so others would think I was cool), yet for some reason, I hadn't had a taste for them, or really any kind of chip for that matter for MONTHS now, and that hasn't happened since several years ago when I didn't realize I had the flu, ate some Doritos, then threw them up afterwards, and it's incidents like that that make me despise lasagna and birthday cake flavored ice cream (same story for both).

But now, my taste for Doritos has returned... and I had one of those little 99 cent bags for lunch the other day.

-_-
Okay Jadar..you're not the only guy in this thread.Vic Romano posts in here too & so does dwmckim.So you can relax.:wink:
Now..as far as the Doritos go,yes..they're high in calories.But,if you've been good all week,you can treat yourself to a small bag of Doritos.Just don't go nuts,OK?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
(how can I gain weight AFTER going to the bathroom?)
:excited: ROFL! :sing:

I'm disappointed in myself, not only for being the only male in this thread...
I'm here! I'm male! I'm down another four pounds! I've been eating really well, but I just started exercising seriously, and man does it help. I walk at least a mile a day, and I jump rope for ten minutes. You can burn 135 calories in that time by jumping rope, and it's fun too.

I also started using MyFitnessPal.com to count calories. It's a little tedious, especially when you first start because you have to put in everything, but it really helps you work toward eating healthier. It's like a healthy FaceBook. PM me if you join, and I'll friend you!

Did you know a whole dill pickle is only like 5 calories? It's my new favorite snack.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:excited: ROFL! :sing:

I'm here! I'm male! I'm down another four pounds! I've been eating really well, but I just started exercising seriously, and man does it help. I walk at least a mile a day, and I jump rope for ten minutes. You can burn 135 calories in that time by jumping rope, and it's fun too.

I also started using MyFitnessPal.com to count calories. It's a little tedious, especially when you first start because you have to put in everything, but it really helps you work toward eating healthier. It's like a healthy FaceBook. PM me if you join, and I'll friend you!

Did you know a whole dill pickle is only like 5 calories? It's my new favorite snack.
See Jadar? Told ya Dave was here!:wink:
LMBO about not gaining weight AFTER going to the bathroom Kelly! Sah-ree
Hey Dave!WTG about losing 4 pounds!YAAAAYYYYY!waving arms energetically like you know who
Jumping rope for 10 minutes?WOW! I'll stick to the walking though thank you very much.It's not a mile,but it's something! As for MyFitnessPal,think I'll have to pass on that one.
Whole dill pickles are only 5 calories? Uh...even if they were calorie free,I'd skip them.I hate those things! When my brother & I were kids he loved pickles. And (knowing I didn't) he'd come over to me & breathe pickle juice in my face!
EWWW!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Lol! Yeah, pickles aren't the best to freshen your breath!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I love Clausen pickles as a summertime treat. If you ask me, no other pickle compares to Clausen. :smile:

As for jumping rope, man, I haven't done that since elementary school probably... honestly, I'd give it a whirl... but... I don't know... where I come from, if people saw me jumping rope, they'd probably think I was fruity in the loops or something. :smirk:

But I so could walk a mile a day.