Muppet Central the Movie!

christyb

Reaction score
Good to be back!

(I can't believe we never finished this! Whooo Hooo. Another chapter!)(for clarity sakes I'm calling Theprawncracker Ryan#2.)

We all began to head for a resturant when I stopped. The others went on ahead not noticing. I turned back and looked at the hotel. It wasn't that I didn't trust Ryan #2. I just had this funny feeling. Scooter looked back and noticed me as the others walked on.

Scooter: Hey girl. What's up.
Me: I dunno. I got this funny feeling.
Scooter: Funny feeling?
Me: Yeah, a hunch. I'm heading for the hotel. I've seen it before....somewhere.
Scooter: I'm coming with.

We both head inside the hotel and began to walk up the marble staircase up to the second floor.

Me: I know where I've seen all this! It's the hotel I saw Cindy in. She was in a different place than Phil. Odd though, seems as if they'd be together....I think I saw a room number....
Scooter: Can you remember what it is?
Me: Yeah, easy. 214 same as my birthdate. Here it is.

The sight that greeted us put us in shock. The door stood ajar and was only held up by one of the hinges. Inside the room it looked as if a tornado had touched down. I stooped up to pick up a flyer reading that the hotel had wireless internet. Getting that funny feeling again, I looked up already knowing what I'd see.

A laptop sat on a desk across the way. The screen was black except for a set of skull and crossbones. That and a new message....

Disobedient ain't ya? Cindy, Cindy, Cindy. What am I gonna do with you? Everything was under control. There was no need for you to check up on things. No need at all. Now you'll pay like that pesky southern girl that keeps bothering me......
The rest of the message was in some kind of unreadable jargon. Scooter and I looked at each other worriedly and looked back at the computer....

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Meanwhile, at the restaurant:

Ryan: Mm-mmm! I want eggs benedict!

Ryan #2: I'll have french toast!

Animal: LIVER! LIVER!

Grover: I think I will have some toast with peanut butter and jelly.

Dr. Teeth: Hey, I'll have the big breakfast platter with all the fixins.

Cookie Monster: Uhhh, I take two of everything.

Kermit: I would like some oatmeal and tea.

Janice: Wow, like, Floyd and I will just share some groovy scrambled eggs and sausage.

Fozzie: Could I get some no-fat bacon?

Kyle: Hmmm, how about some Lucky Charms?

Herry: Grits and orange juice for me.

Waitress: Okay, I'm taking all these orders but there's no way I'm going to be able to handle this table without help.

(A bunch of rats come out from the kitchen very ceremoniously carrying a large quantity of various breakfast items. They begin singing)

We've got food for you today
So don't be in dismay
Eggs, toast, coffee galore
If you finish here just ask for more!

(The food gets placed in front of the group and everyone chows down. Nothing is said for a good 10 minutes whilst everyone gets down with stuffing their faces. Cut to next scene)

christyb

Reaction score
Back in Cindy's Hotel Room...

I run over to the computer and stare in, hoping to see something.

Me: Cindy! Cindy! Are you in there? We don't exactly know each other but it's me Christyb from MC!
Scooter: Hey did you ever notice that....
Me: Yes, I know. *silence* Nothing. She has to be in there. Scooter I'm going back in.
Scooter: No you're not. You just got out of there.
Me: Yes, but.....
Scooter: *sighs* You're not going alone. I'm coming with you.
Me: Thanks buddy. Here goes nothing.

I type a message and hit enter. The message stays frozen on the screen as Scooter and I get sucked back into cyberspace.

Snidely, Christyb here. You jerk. This has gone to far. We're not giving up. You wanna play on your game board with your rules.....So be it. You're not going to win.
Somewhere in a dark room Snidley gloats quietly to himself.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*meanwhile....somewhere in teh middle of the UK...*

Me (Bo): Mom, I'm feeling better I promise.
Mom: If you sick over your keyboard again.
Me: That ain't funny.

Later...

Me: Um...I hate picking the big bits out from between the keyes. I gues I wasn't as better as I thought I was.

Bo sticks his finger onto the "t" key and flicks a bit of carrot out. TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Sorry.

Bo gets up, and walks back to bed. I still don't feel well. But I gotta get onto MC and let them know I havn't died.

Bo logs onto MC without really looking. He's seen it before. A flash menu, with eight well known faces he's seen many times before, and has learnt teh correct order of. He sticks his finger into the "p" key, and gets an electric shock. Something jumps into his finger, a drip of blood splatters onto the Space-bar. "Ouch."

*Voice: Helo, my, Pet!*

"Hi."

*Voice: Enjoy your stay.*

"Huh?"

Then Bo's finger starts to glow with sparkling blue light. "What the heck?" Flashes race up and down his body, his hair, his feet, his eyes. Flash! Flash!

His hand extends towards the computer screen. he sees a skull and cross bones.

His fingertip touches the cold glass, and poars through, seeping and disolving into the other world.

A moment after his dissapears, an English Taxi driver crashes through the wall of his bedroom. "Excuse me," Beauregard says, sticking his head out the Taxi window. "I seem to be a little lost. Can you direct me to Bo's house? Helo? Hello..."

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry to post twice...but not really...

Pushing open the door of the taxi, Beauregard stepped out into the rubble of Bo's room. "This ain't right," he said. "There's no persons here."

Beauregard had been the first of the Muppets to visit the set of the Hoobs in England, and that was only because they asked for a cleaner, and George didn't volenteer. He'd met Mopotop, while he was in the UK, but didn't understand his acccent.

Then he'd decided, while he was in the area, to drop in one his name-sake and Muppet Dorm roommate, known to him only as Beauregard. "Athough that's my name and not to be pinchyed by my biggest fans."

Stepping towards the computer in Bo's room, Beauregard spotted a small hole in the screen. "That's not righty," he thought, and he rubbed hs chin, and blinked. The rest of the screen showed black with a skull and crossbones, but through the hole was a brighter light. Beauregard put his eye to the hole.

Inside, flashing streams of broad-band memory zipped-whizzed-and-danced across like bright neon lights.

"Uh, oh."

One stream of data swirled towards him, and he leapt back, catching his foot on a blue-wheely chair. Chrashing onto the floor was he bearly mssed by the hammer-like fist that smashed through the screen.

"Beauregard You Will Not Escape From the Henchman of Snidly Spyware....Yes It Is I, Bo's AlterEgo, King Agrippa, and you are Next!"

To be continued...

Vibs

Reaction score
(Sidenote: Okay!! Time for me to jumb in!! Beau told me thta no one plays Miss Piggy yet, so I'll takE her!! - and Vibs (um, me!)!

*Meanwhile Vibs was incidentally standing infront of the big house of the alter-ego King. She had been really unlucky (and I mean really unlucky!!) and gotten both her handbag stolen, while her suitcase had gone of to somewhere near China. So there she was, the poor thing, standing in front of the scary house with no other opitunty but knocking on the door and ask if she could lend a phone and call somebody. She had always wanted to travel around the world, but right now she'd much rather be sitting home in little Denmark, infront of the computer chatting with people while posting in the MC forum that she had just joined. (Somehow she didn't know that it had been attacked and all...) So she walked to the door, the rain was pouring down and she gulped.

*knock knock*

Beauregard

Reaction score
*continuing...*

Beauregard stood frozen...well...not he didn't. He lay frozen on the carpet, having tripped. However, at the sound of knocking, he froze. A evil laughing was echoeing through the speakers of the computer...and the knocking was simply too much for him.

He started to crawl away towards the taxi...but a splintering of glass froze him in his tracks yet again. He turned his head, as the computer screen fell onto the floor and he saw...

To be continued...

Vibs

Reaction score
*Meanwhile Vibs had got a little impatient.*

Vibs: I don't feel like entering that house at all, but I really need that telephone... Should I just open the door?

???: OH! I can't believe he did it to... MOI!! ARRRGHH!!! *ahem* I need a phone!

*Vibs looked up. She thought she was more or less the only person on the street within a circumference of 2 kilometres, so she got a little startled. She turned around and faced a... some sort of lady. The lady weared a long black cout and a fair darkpurple hat, and her long curled blond locks were hanging down, weat, because of the awefull weather. Along with that she had a snout and Vibs' eyes were wide open, when she realized that it could be no one but...*

Miss Piggy: *Very femin voice* Excusez moi! Do you have a phone that, moi, could borrow? You see my handbag was stolen by some thrief and now I have no money.

*Vibs gulped a couple of times when she realized that the famous Miss Piggy was actually talking to her. She tried to act normal and calm*

Vibs: w-well you're miss... I mean... I am very - !! Hi!! No I haven't... I mean you're... Miss... I mean... *Vibs had got a serious english blocking and had no idea what or how to say anything, and tried to communicate in danish*

Miss Piggy: *Looks into camera* That doesn't help!

*Vibs pulled herself together and cleared her throat*

Vibs: Um.. I'm sorry, I'm from Denmark and I'm not used to talking to english people, and especially not english sows... Um, PIGS!! And it's a little suprising seeing the famous Miss Piggy here in the middle of London (Or where ever we are!!).

Miss Piggy: *Luckily she didn't hear the sow comment*
Oh dear, you are so sweet! I had no idea little moi was famous in Denmark too...

Vibs: Oh miss Piggy, I guess you're being laughed at world wide!!

Miss Piggy: ......... *In maskulin voice, - kind of* Laughed at??

Vibs: Um, yes I mean... Your jokes are unforgetable! They are so... so... *Looks at miss Piggy* sow...sow...

Miss Piggy: SOW??

Vibs: um um no I said so as in "So much" or... Anyway, my handbag was stolen too and actually I was looking for a phone myself. I was just about to enter that house and see if they had a phone I could borrow, you can join if you like?

Miss Piggy: ............ Laughed at huh?

*After Vibs had bailed the whole misunderstanding out, or at least made Miss Piggy believe it was a misunderstanding, they stept up to the door and Vibs knocked once more on it*

christyb

Reaction score
Meanwhile Christyb and Scooter; back in Cyberspace

Me: You know what? I think I'm beginning to like it here. I might buy myself a summer home.
Scooter: You can't be serious.
Me: I'm a computer junkie anyway....
Scooter: I'll never understand you....

Then a hologram appears above our heads. We look up and see a giant monitor with Snidley's face gloating at us.

Snidley: You are a thorn in my side.
Me: I know. My mother always said I was more stubborn than a mule.
Snidley: I'm guessing you want your precious Cindy back.
Scooter: Yes we would. May we have her please?
Me: Like that is going to work.
Snidley: You said it yourself. My board, my game, my rules. You sure you want to play?
Me: Yes, doing it our way isn't working.
Scooter: Are you crazy???
Me: Nuttier than a fruitcake
Snidley: Very well then. *picture of Cindy appears tied and gagged beside Snidley.Snidley snaps his fingers and she disappears.*
Scooter: What did you do with her?
Snidley: Go find her. Your friend here knows the rules. You're within your own memories and imagination. Call me your gamemaster. *evil laughter* Good luck gettting out......

Snidley disappear and with a flash of light the scenery changes and music plays in the air. *Secret Agent Man theme plays in the air*

Me: *groans* Not again ,You watch too much Nick at Nite you know that.
Snidley: *laughs* I happen to like that show.
Scooter: I don't understand any of this....why are we dressed like this? *looks and both are dessed like spies*
Me: It's a mind game. Very well then. It's your ballfield but my memories. Let's see if this works.... *snaps fingers* After all we are battling for MC here...

As I snap, we are transported to another world. The World and Creative genius of Jim Henson. A place that only a Muppet fan could survive.

Scooter: What have you done?
Snidley: *evil laughter* Fine then. Your choice. However, something as wonderful as what you love can be dangerous
Me: Playing fire with fire. Now let's go.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Back at the "Chickens ares Us".........

side note to Docnzhoss when playing Cookie Monster he says Me instead of I. I wanted to let you know and when Animal said Chicken I thought thats where we were eatting not breakfeast. Could you stick to the story.
Me: Sorry I would rather have "chicken fried stake and french fries."

Ryan: You know I just now realized that Christy and Scooter aren't with us.

Ryan 2: I saw them go upstairs to another room.

Me: Maybe they were sleepy. I know I am.

Dr. Teeth: Seems that we have to find them now.

Floyd: They seem to run off everytime when we go somewhere.

Janice: Like really. That was some good eatting Floyd.

Floyd: That was some good eatting.

Cookie M: Me think me want more.

Grover: I wouldn't mind some more myself.

Herry: Same here.

Ryan: We need to get going.

Me: Its on me. I'll pay for the food. Don't worry its an all you can eat. So dig in if anyone else wants more.

Anima: More Food! *runs off to get more food*

Dr. Teeth: We could just stay here if we want. I'm beat myself.

Janice: Me and Floyd are taking a room together.

Zoot: I'll bunk with you Teeth. *goes back to sleep*

Dr. Teeth: Ok. Well I guess it settles it then. We're here to stay.

Me: I need some clothes. I forgot to pack anything. I lefed all my clothes at the Muppet Dorms.

Floyd: We should have something you could wear Kyle.

Me: Thanks Floyd.

Ryan: Ok does everyone have a sleeping buddy?

Ryan 2: Me and my Mom have only two beds. I'll just sleep with her tonight.

Rowlf: I'll sleep in your room Ryan 2.

Ryan 2: Thanks Rowlf.

Me: Me. Cookie, Grover, Herry, Animal and Lips are bunking together.

Lips: Sure man.

Dr. Teeth: I guess Me, Zoots and Muppy are bunking together.

Muppy: Warf!

Dr. Teeth: Good boy. *rubbing Muppy's head*

Ryan: Uh haven't we forgot about Christy and Scooter again? We have to find them before Snidley does.

Dr. Teeth: Its dark dude. We have to get some sleep. I know my dogs are killing me.

Muppy: ARGRGRGA!!

Dr. Teeth: Not that Muppy. My feet. We'll if everyone's through lets go cheak in.