Muppet Central Action Figures

grail

Reaction score
heh, alright...i'll play too

"grail" figure - first off, it'd be shorter than most of the other figures. non-removeable TMBG hat with "mad scientist hair" sitcking out from underneath. jeans, black "dress-casual" shoes (because i can wear them to work), and comic book style t-shirt with red button up, longsleeve shirt on over it...unbuttoned with sleeves rolled up.

accessories - several different comic book symbol shirts that can be changed out because i really wear a different one every day. (today is an Autobot symbol, for example)

playset - "The Bridge", what we call my desk at work. would have to have four different computers, chair that likes to drop all the way down for no apparant reason, and a phone that never stops ringing. it would have toys adorning it, but they've all been stolen. oh, and a bigass xerox machine that nobody else is allowed to touch.

exclusive - "invisible" grail...because i never get by here anymore...

radionate

Reaction score
Didn't Byron do this on here to? The only reason I remember is because my action figure came with a Playbill from an opening night show I was in! :big_grin:

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Derick action figure:

Figure: Some-what long dark brown hair, parted in the middle, with black slacks, black boots, a black T-shirt with Jack Skellington on it and a dark blue Dickie's jacket. Stick in some piercing blue eyes and a very white skin pallor. Not much articulation.

Accessories: Muppet action figures, DVDs, a paintbrush set, some figures to paint, a canvas, a wallet full of money (HA! I wish...), Universal Monsters action figures, LOTR action figures, and some food from Del Taco!

Playset: My garage where you can put my workbench w/paint and supplies all over it, shelves, projects I'll never get around to doing...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
RadioNate, if you take a look at my previous post in this thread, you'll find the link to the previous MC Member figures including your own.

If they were to actually make these figures, the one figure I'd want to add to my collection would be the exclusive Gothic Red-Dress Blair figure if its a female figure. Good luck with the rest of the zanyness on this thread.

ExodiaTF1

Reaction score
my figure would be: Shaved Head, baggy blue jeans, black sneakers, my bright yellow panic button shirt, and my down to the ankle trench-coat.

my accessories: they would be a stack of comics, a pencil, a sketch pad, and a little sunny delite.

my playset: would be a little island and i mean little where only i would be able to sit back against a tree, with some cardinals in the branches and flowers around.

:big_grin: :sing: :halo: :flirt: :cool: The Electric Mayhem ROCK!!!!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Fun! Here's mine!

ZootyCutie Figure: Blonde hair, blue eyes, brown cat-eye glasses, pink t-shirt with the full blue face of Zoot, blue jeans and pink flip flops.

Accessories: Muppet Show CD, green notebook, white pencil, a pencil pouch and a Zoot stuffed toy.

Exclusive: White jeans, black rimmed glasses, pale purple shirt with green version of Zoot head, purple flip flops and light blonde highlights in my hair.

Playset: A white desk with a white lamp and openable drawers to keep my accessories in.

Sadly, I don't own that shirt or stuffed toy. But I rully want to!

Quack

Reaction score
My Would Look Like: Small Kid, Shaved Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, and Have Glasses ^_^

gonzofan13

Reaction score
For me I would have my muppets rock t shirt and gray sweat pants

accessories: I would have a skech pad and my puppet named fred and i would have my baby rowlf doll

playset: It would be my room with a cabnet full of muppet action figures and figures of my three cats.

exclusive: I would have a tuxedo on and i would have a top hat and a mini tuxedo and fred

:smile: