Muppet Central Action Figures

Koozbanian Foob

Reaction score
This cracks me up! Love it!

Me-Wearing a grey, long sleeve shirt w/ a black t-shirt underneath, black jeans, black sneakers, black jacket.

Accessories-Black messenger bag (opens to hold books), pile of Dungeons & Dragons Books, Dice, Notebook and pens.Custom Koozbanian Foob Action Figure. Picture of Wife.

Exclusive-Me w/ 5 o'clock shadow, Wearing khaki-green long sleeve, red-brown t-shirt, blue jeans, brown timberland boots, blue denin jacket.

Accessories-Same except books are labeled Star Trek RPG and Muppets RPG. Includes coffee mug and pot of coffee.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL! oh Phil thanks for digging that up! look how funny i was back then, trying to make money off other muppet fans for using my rowlf hats on their figs, lol! maybe i was just dumb? i don't know? i was only kidding, i'm not funny like that anymore...:frown:

Zack, Rowlf the, hey looks i still had the duck pack in with my old self fig;-)Dog

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Actually, Zack, I think Frogboy's Jamie.

Here's me...

CLOTHES: Green mock-turtle neck, black vest, and black courderoy (whatever. You know I can't spell) pants.

ACCESSORIES: Scooter action figure, autographed photo of Frank Oz, green sunglasses, pencil and sketch book, my puppet, Don, and camcorder.

DELUXE VARIANT-

CLOTHES: Blue jeans, black t-shirt, and green over shirt. (I'm slowly working on creating Scooter's outfit)

ACCESSORIES: Green car (only 5 months and 2 days till I can technically get one!), book, laptop (dream on, me)(the laptop would be so I could talk to you guys while driving!), my CD collection, camera, and Muppet videos.

Please, don't make my action figure until after I'm done loosing all this weight!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think Zack was talking about Phillip's post, not mine. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score

Thijs

Reaction score
OK then, mine:

CLOTHES: black shirt, black pants, black shoes. A removable black hat and black sunglasses, 'cause I seldom wear them.
ATTRIBUTES: a piano, a microphone, a bike

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Well, I was thinking of doing one for Hera, but I decided to do one for the real me instead. (Although Blair is also not my real name, but that's not the point.)

Blair figure- Unmanageable half-dyed shortish hair, pale skin, dark circles under eyes, long fingers, long eyelashes, chapped lips, long sleeved black shirt, black Invader Zim t-shirt over it, black pants, purple, green, and black striped toesocks, removable black shoes, removable b&w Adidas jacket. (What would be cool would be if I could get the figure to shiver whenever you take the jacket off her. I'm always cold!)

Accessories- Headphones with removable CDs- one Muppets, one Blind Guardian, one Weezer, a coffee mug, and a notebook. (*Cheesy voice* That you can really write in! Oh boy, I've seen too many commericals.)

Playset- A desk and chair with a computer. The computer screen should show the Muppet Central forum, since I practically live here. (Preferrably that one "AAARRRRGGGHH!" thread or however it was spelled.) The desk should also be littered with jewelry, dirty dishes, and more notebooks.

Exclusive- Blair with long gothic looking black and red dress, fishnets, dark red lipstick, and black high heels.

*Wonders if she should have said all that stuff about her appearance.*

And now for something completely different:
:rolleyes: :concern: :crazy:
What can I say? I'm addicted to these things.

Reaction score
Age Action Figure:
Black Aerosmith T-Shirt
Blue Jeans
Brown Slippers or Blue Slip-Ons

Accessories:
Pad of drawing paper and a set of pens and pencils and a little carpet square to sit on. And the book "Grimms Fairytales".

Playset:
My bedroom. The television would have a scene with "The Muppet Movie" and my bed would have my muppet dolls on it. And art supplies and various books would be all over the floor.

Exclusive:
Me in a long blue sundress, same shoes and I would have my talking kermit doll and my butterfly chair with pillows.