Muppet cartoon by Lowercasegods

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Amazing! I love it! That is so awesome it's crazy! You're really talented!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
WOW oh my gosh that's awesome and hilarious and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This is why you rock so hard, Jay. People! Jay has done Muppet Fan Art for us before and we hadn't noticed, myself included. :cry: Now he has returned and I really hope you all continue to give him the credit he is so notably due!!! Excellent work again, Jay!
*Click: + Fav

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the extremely warm reception to my work, and especially thanks to my Muppet Central cartoonist-in-arms comrade Dave (Vic Romano), a great pal who's so very encouraging and so talented and who introduced me to the wonders of Deviantart.com (where my, his and several other artists' Muppet cartoons currently appear).

I'm so proud of the wealth of artwork that all the fans on this site produce. We're such a diverse group, yet we're linked by a unifying love for the Muppets. It's really a special bond that we have, and a special group of people for certain.

Dave's current project, intended to bring together Muppet artists into a big ol' tapestry of styles, is the perfect vehicle for our little tribe. I encourage anyone who hasn't already to get ahold of him and contribute your own artwork to the cause. It's going to be so awesome when it's completed, and you can say you were a part of its fun and genius.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ha! Love it! Even though I haven't seen Emmet Otter, I love the artwork!