Muppet Caper Question

unclematt

Reaction score
Tutter,

Cant belive you had never seen GMC. It is my favorite Muppet film and I watch it at least once a week. I love it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
What I hear is Fozzie saying something along the lines of "waaaaaa" Followed by Kermit's "Heads up below!"
I've never really thought it to be anything else.
But then, I could be wrong. I'm wrong a lot. I'm very GOOD at being wrong, yes, yes I am! I am also very good at losing. Oh, and I'm particularly skilled at magnetically attracting basketballs, baseballs, volleyballs, footballs, soccerballs, wiffelballs, hockey pucks, etc. to my head. Honestly, I'm the only person I know to be sent home from school with a concussion from a wiffelball. But I digress. As usual. I guess I should add to my list that I'm very good at rambling. Well, I've added my two cents. Didn't make much sense, did it? I stopped making sense a long time ago. I found it is much more profitable to make dollars. :big_grin: Ok, I'm done now. Sort of. I think. -ish. Somewhat. Partially. GAAH! Me be insane, yes, yes me be.
Together again, you are a very Funn-ie guy and I look up to you. Realy. I do.

Your humor is very MC and very laughable.

Thanks for the smiles you gave me.

Beau

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I feel so loved! Yay! I am thought to have humorous inclinations... hm. How can I make "they think I'm funny" more complicated?... How about I just... um... uh... well let's just do this:

<waves arms around over head>
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :smile: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

hm... well, that works. I try to use at least one smilie in every post. They're just way far too wonderful to resist. <idea!> ....It would be UNPATRIOTIC! :attitude: (hee hee, I win!)

(...although I do hope I'm more of a funny girl than a funny guy... then again, bein' male might not be a bad thing, at least in my metals class... hm... ok, I'll go back to my happy little place inside my mind with padded walls and fuzzy pink slippers now... <hums some random song...> I see fuzzy turtles... oh dear, my contacts must have fallen out.)

Beauregard

Reaction score
*in the voice of Snuffy* Oooh, deear.

I never get the guys and gals the right away around on this forum...

unclematt

Reaction score
Togetheragain, you sure put alot of energy into your posts. They make me sweat.

Beauregard

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Togetheragain, you sure put alot of energy into your posts. They make me sweat.
Yeah, I can smell that UncleMatt.

unclematt

Reaction score
Thanks Beauregard, I didnt mean to offend you. Hold on let me spray some Amphibia. Is that better?