Muppet Caper Question

unclematt

Reaction score
As the hot air balloon is dropping after the opening credits does Kermit yell "Wocka Wocka"? It sounds like it but that would noy make any sence.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
I think its Fozzie. Sometimes there voices have a slight similarity.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, I do believe it's Fozzie. I think Kermit sys, "Wha-haha" Although, now you mention it. I remeber that being what Fozzie said.

I have to watch it again now.

Yes! I have an excuse!

unclematt

Reaction score
I watch the movie at least twice a month and have always been confused by this. I am sure it is Fozzie but man does it sound like Kermit.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
In the confusion of the balloon dropping, Kermit does say "Whhaaaaaalookoutbelow!!!" in one long crammed together word, so I think that's where you're getting "Wocka Wocka" from.

unclematt

Reaction score
I hear the the look out below. They are seperate

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Straying from the topic slightly, watched GMC for the first time last night and adored it!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
What I hear is Fozzie saying something along the lines of "waaaaaa" Followed by Kermit's "Heads up below!"
I've never really thought it to be anything else.
But then, I could be wrong. I'm wrong a lot. I'm very GOOD at being wrong, yes, yes I am! I am also very good at losing. Oh, and I'm particularly skilled at magnetically attracting basketballs, baseballs, volleyballs, footballs, soccerballs, wiffelballs, hockey pucks, etc. to my head. Honestly, I'm the only person I know to be sent home from school with a concussion from a wiffelball. But I digress. As usual. I guess I should add to my list that I'm very good at rambling. Well, I've added my two cents. Didn't make much sense, did it? I stopped making sense a long time ago. I found it is much more profitable to make dollars. :big_grin: Ok, I'm done now. Sort of. I think. -ish. Somewhat. Partially. GAAH! Me be insane, yes, yes me be.