Muppet Cake

BEAR

Reaction score
I wonder what a zoot tastes like...hmm...

I've seen this cake before too. Very talented cake artist.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It was made by Heather haynes of Clarksville, IN and won a blue ribbon at the 2007 Kentucky state fair.I think the cake is still around sitting on top of a refrigerator of her mother's.
Heather Haynes is awesome!

muppet baby

Reaction score
So... would you say the Muppet characters were made of marzipan, or was it just a REALLY large amount of frosting? Totally amazing. My entire life I've seen some slapdash versions of Cookie Monster on super market bakery cakes... and some pretty decent Elmos and Cookies at bakeries...

but they do NOT hold a candle to this... and I'm not even using candle as a pun, neither...
You know Drtooth , i have seen those to on bakery selves most of my life , and they where pretty decent , but yes THEY DO NOT HOLD A CANDLE TO THIS CAKE HERE LOL !

It does not even hold a candle to the Miss Piggy cake my parents had done on my 1st Birthday pictrues it was cute but this is the best . :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
With the jokes of "hold a candle" and "sweet lookin," I'm surprised nobody followed that up with a hearty Wocka Wocka!

Pork

Reaction score
That's an awesome cake! I'd like to see somebody make a Fraggle Rock cake....hmm...perhaps I'll request one from my Mum for my 21st. She always used to make us Supurb cakes for our birthdays.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Mmmmm...electric mayheeeemmm

that is one amazing cake

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have seen this also and I agree that is is one awesome looking cake!