Muppet Babies

electricmayhem

Reaction score
>>>Everytime i see your screen name I think "Dirth Nader" LOL!<<<

That's exactly what I was thinking!:smile:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
actually when I was going to sleep last night I was thinking and I remembered Robyn.it's really odd how they were just a year or 2 older than Robyn then yet on the muppet show they must be 20 years older.

wockawocka

Reaction score
They probably didn't even have a face for her. It would take more of their time to create one, but, yeah, it was supposed to be in a child's view. I guess they thought it brought all of the attention on the babies instead of their Nanny.

Natalie

Reaction score
um, Rachel, first of all, this thread was pretty much over, second, what are you talking about?! it was a cartoon!

radionate

Reaction score
I think what Rachel meant was designing a look for Nanny. Animated or not, a lot of time goes into model sheets, maquettes (excuse the spelling), and other aids to help animators. Creating a character is no simple job.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
On another note, I did meet the voice of Nanny, Barbara Billingsley (aka June Cleaver) a decade ago on a media tour. She was really nice.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Jamie you could have done the Muppet Babies theme song with her! "Is everything alright in here?" "Yes Nanny!" :big_grin:

-Matt

Ernie101

Reaction score
uh oh this is what happens when sisters and sisters fight!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You know, I never really liked the Muppet Babies cartoon that much. The novelty wore off after the first season or so, but the Little Muppet Monsters portion that fizzled so quickly was my favorite part. I really only like top-shelf animation, but I loved the puppets. I always found it strange that they kept a portion of the Little Muppet Monsters themesong in the Muppet Babies credits. I'd always sing along to it missing these poor forgotten Muppets and wondering if they're still locked in the attic!