Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

muppet baby

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I think that is the only time you will se Mickey and the gang on Cartoon Network
I really wish that cartoon network or hallmark channel would show Muppet babies that would be so cool . I seem to remeber that before i got, satalatte and i watched the muppet babies on the oddicy cannel (Now called Halmark)

i wish they would get Muppet Babies , that would be great but i know that Disney gets pickey about who they give rights to that is a shame but even better would be DVDs .

i hope that comes fast .:smile: :mad: Kermit and miss piggy are my faverite muppet babies he he he

Dantecat

Reaction score
Or least Disney should air it on Playhouse Disney which would be more exciting and we can taped them on our recorded videos.:big_grin:

What do you think?:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Or least Disney should air it on Playhouse Disney which would be more exciting and we can taped them on our recorded videos.:big_grin:

What do you think?:smile:
That is a GREAT IDEA that would be so good i have a dvd recorder and love it so much .

We can all e-mail disney and call and request that and make our voices heard .
i know that i will

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
muppet baby said:
That is a GREAT IDEA that would be so good i have a dvd recorder and love it so much .

We can all e-mail disney and call and request that and make our voices heard .
i know that i will
The big companies don't seem to listen to the fans much.:boo:

muppet baby

Reaction score
That is true about big companies but it never hurts to try maybe they would come to there senses hope never hurt .:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
unclematt said:
but rejection does
Yes unclematt i totally agree with actually i was thinks of that after i wrote the coment that i wrote about companies and hope even if we did hope the regection sure does hurt it is sad that they can be so heartless and the world for that matter in a nuber of things .