Muppet Adventure: Chaos At The Carnival

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Yeah I have it. I made it all the way to the Grump but I coudn't do anything against him. He just kept knocking me off the ledge over and over. Very frustrating. lol :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
If anyone hasnt played it or doesnt have a NES (like moi) you can play ithere

Just thought I'd post that :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is the first time I've seen anyone speak pleasantly about that trainwreck of a video game. It made little sense, and other than Gonzo's space level, nothing was note worthy. Fozzie in a giant maze of ice cream sodas? Programmers musta got pretty baked designing this thing.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I made it to the castle but that was it, that game was hard as ****. Has anyone ever beat this game?

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Nope, I never could. You think for a muppet game they would have made it a little easier.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Truth be told, muppetsforlife; I've found NES to host the most difficult to impossible games EVER! I had a game genie and there were games I still couldn't beat!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You kidding me? Bought a Game Genie to beat the games we couldn't beat.

Was able to beat Bugs Bunny's Crazy Castle the first few times without it... But it's always a good thing to throw those rabbit punches repeatedly at infinitum. Shame I don't play any more.
Remind me to tell you guys about my idea for an SS alphabet adventure simple game one day.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm ashamed to admit I NEVER beat the following games:
Chaos at the Carnival
Battle Toads (most impossible game EVER!!!)
Double Dragon
and most ashamed to admit... Zelda and Super Mario Bros. Please don't ban me!!! I'm so ashamed!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... Don't feel too bad Vic. Though my real bros beat Super Mario Bros. 1, we could only get up to the opening sequences of Mission 4 in Double Dragons 1.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I'm ashamed to admit I NEVER beat the following games:
Chaos at the Carnival
Battle Toads (most impossible game EVER!!!)
Double Dragon
and most ashamed to admit... Zelda and Super Mario Bros. Please don't ban me!!! I'm so ashamed!!!

Mario 1 was the ultimate hard to beat Mario game. With the exception of the Handhelds, I beat every other 2-D one. I even got Yoshi's Island with perfect scores on the bonus levels.

It's such a shame we never had too many good Muppet games. Racemania looked good, though. Wish I played it.