Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... That's perfectly all fright there Bo. That's part of the fun of this kind of story. This is probably the third soap opera type of story I've ever been truly hooked into, mostly because it has all/most of my friends from MC involved in it.

Was thinking of a story somewhat explaining the origins of Hensonville with all of my MC friends appearing there... But I'll just let this one continue, as it's much more fun.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, Count, you should do that. This one is more a spoof of us than an accurate rendition of how we came to be together in Hensonville, etc. Relationships, deaths, births, and so on within MooL won't reflect those of real-life, Dorms-life, or MopFam-life characters from MC.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... It's a thought for something to do during the holidays. Have to talk to some people about borrowing characters and names... Also, I'm not sure what ending it'll have, since it kind of reflects something that has unfortunately been happening here since August of this year, and I expect you to know what that is.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey look! It's me! I've got some sort of target! Ooh hoo hoo! Intriuging!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh, another wonderful installment. I'm so addicted to this it's not even funny. Actually it is funny, that's why I'm addicted to it. Muffins.....drama....love...hate....it's just so great! I'm anxiously awaiting the next episode!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... You too? Good, then I'm not the only one.

BTW: Did you catch the refurence in your medicine woman's character's name?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yes I did! That's how I knew it was me! I'm like BethIzz...very cool! I like it. Ok, I'm muffining now, but isn't this what this thread is all about? I mean, give us some more Beau!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed... Muffining is the very essence of this thread. So, you got the Super Soakers?
*Offscreen: Hey Sis! Get your nagging stick and water balloon launcher! We're gonna need it to get Bo to post some more of this!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Heh heh, I've always got my Super Soakers ready! Let's get him! *aims in Beau's direction*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a sec... I'm ladin' up.
OK, there... Custodian surprise ballons ready.

Hey Bo... *Splat!
And that's just a warning. You get here and post more story.

Come on Beth, let's go on a nagging rampage through the fanfic section to get all the authors writing again! Woo-hoo!