Muffins of Our Lives - The Return

christyb

Reaction score
And I'm your handy Nurse...that apparently you made me leave the room. Hey now what'd I do? Just b/c I missed your birthday! :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Glad you are enjoying it Beth, and Christy, and I've edited the first post so that what was episodes 1-3 is now just episode 1. Sorry for the confusion. If there was any.

Episode 2 -

Police officer, Kev Bear aka The Foz, leans in and speaks close to Chocolate Fudge Brownie... "I need to know who your boss is, then I can let you go." CFB stares back at him, unrepentant. "Eat me!"

Kev gets a call; his superior Phil Chipman is placing him onto the team investigating the bus 'accident' between Sarah Y's bus and Bran Muffin. Kev inspects the bus and finds a wade of notes beneath a seat along with a note to 'The Cracked Prawn' from 'Peppery Spice' telling The Prawn to acquire his target, tonight.

Meanwhile, Beth Izz chases Blueberry Muffin out of the hospital, trying to catch up with her and explain. But Blueberry disappears into a crowd of Japanese shoppers. Beth walks down into the hospital and searches for Bran Muffin's medical file.

Sarah Y rings Byron and tells him to delete his phone records because she doesn't want anyone to know she was on the phone when she hit Bran Muffin. Kev interupts the call and demands phone records from Sarah and Byron.

From the plane, Vibs rings her father, Vic R, and arranges to have dinner with him and Beauregard that night. She folds the fake will into her purse, and smiles.

Beauregard is disturbed when he hears that Vibs is coming to Metro City after he sent her the key, and more worried about having dinner with his step-father. He fakes a cold over the phone and goes to bed.

Vic R arrives at Meat Culture (the restaurant), finds a table, and waits for Vibs to arrive...little knowing what else she has in her handbag.

-end of episode-

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Haha! Are you doing this the same way Byron did, or are you writing it yourself?

I'm a bus driver.....hehe

You can just say Sarah.....

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm writing it all myself, just making it up. I think Byron actually based his on the real episodes? I'm not sure though. But I decided to make it all up to add drama and ridiculousness. Plus I'm really excited to see how the story pans out and who kills who, who was related to who, who wasn't married to someone else, who dies, who lives, and who is forgotten and doesn't appear at all.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Right, Byron took a weekly synopsis off a website and inserted names.

Beauregard

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Right, Byron took a weekly synopsis off a website and inserted names.
Oooh, clever! And far less tiresome, I imagine. :stick_out_tongue:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah, there's an exact explanation on the BBB forum.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oy... Another thread of craziness that'll suck us all into it's whirling vortex.

Bo... This is great and I'm eating it up with great relish. So hurry up and do post Ep. 3 will you?
Thanks. And here I thought I'd have something grand in terms of involving my MC friends... We'll just have to wait and see.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Tiresome? But this is so good Beau! You've got to keep writing it! You've simply got too! Sorry, I'm getting into the dramatic soap opera spirit. But seriously, please keep this going, I love it!

christyb

Reaction score
Quickie question Beau...how much of this is inspired by my sudden fascination with One Tree Hill? :wink: