MST3k

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
So are you able to discuss what part of Crow you were preforming while filming these shows?
I'm lead puppeteer, body/head/eyes. Puppeteer Carla Rudy is controlling the arms. I also voice/puppeteer M. Waverly in episode 1108. Puppeteer Russ Walko is doing his amazing Rowlf as Growler in episode 1114.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm lead puppeteer, body/head/eyes. Puppeteer Carla Rudy is controlling the arms. I also voice/puppeteer M. Waverly in episode 1108. Puppeteer Russ Walko is doing his amazing Rowlf as Growler in episode 1114.
You voice too? Have you ever got to meet Joel and the rest of the other original cast of MST3K?

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
You voice too? Have you ever got to meet Joel and the rest of the other original cast of MST3K?
I have, at one time or another, met most of them, yes. I was an Associate Producer on Cinematic Titanic. Joel was behind this recent return of the show, so yes I've me him. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've got to catch up watching them. My interent was cut off (money problems) so I haven't got to watch more of the season. So I hope I can catch up before I have to start paying for the update for Netflix.