MST3k

Erine81981

Reaction score
I watched it everytime it came on. For some reason my mom would always say, "Why do you watch it? You don't even understand it." And I would say, "Whats not to understand. It's a guy and two puppets making fun of old movies." This was back when I was about I guess 12 or 13 maybe at the most. My favorite character was Crow. He made me laugh or Tom was too. I would watch it again if I could find a channel it was shown on. I do remember that it was Comdey Central that showed it back in the days. All the good stuff back in the 90's. I sure do miss it.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Yeah....the early 90's were prime...how I miss them!

Tim

Reaction score
I'm a "Misty" Fan Club member (so is Steven Speilberg!). The show will probably never air again since who ever would pick it up would have to pay the royalties on the films the guys riff on, and no one is going to shell out that kind of money for re-runs of a cable "puppet show". I got to speak with Joel Hodgeson at length when he actually called me at home (totally cool!) and he had some VERY interesting thoughts on the Henson Co. omong other things. He did an appearance for the L.A. Puppetry Guild a short while back with Crow and Servo, but I didn't know about it until too late, so I didn't get to see them {8>-(

Melonpool

Reaction score
I saw him at that event. It was pretty cool. We spent a lot of the meeting watching old Jerry Mahoney sketches.

Steve

newsmanfan

Reaction score
What? No love here yet for the reboot?

If you didn't pitch in to the Kickstarter, and you didn't see the Rifftrax/MST3K reunion show, where've you been, rock climbing?!

The new MST website launches in April. Kickstarter backers get first access, but it'll be open to all fans! The new season sounds good. I'm especially intrigued by Patton Oswalt as TV's Frank's son!

NEW EPISODES SIGN!

Erine81981

Reaction score
What? No love here yet for the reboot?

If you didn't pitch in to the Kickstarter, and you didn't see the Rifftrax/MST3K reunion show, where've you been, rock climbing?!

The new MST website launches in April. Kickstarter backers get first access, but it'll be open to all fans! The new season sounds good. I'm especially intrigued by Patton Oswalt as TV's Frank's son!

NEW EPISODES SIGN!
I know I can't wait for the new shows but I won't be able to see them unless I pay for a Netflix account first. I've had one but I just hate to have to keeping spending 8 dollars every month. I wished they had a thing where you could pay for a good I don't know 3 or 5 months then not have to worry till those months are up. I was one of the Kickstarters so pretty cool stuff. Now I didn't go all out but I did put the money to good use. Loved the trailer looks really neat and still reminds me of the older shows too.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I know I can't wait for the new shows but I won't be able to see them unless I pay for a Netflix account first. I've had one but I just hate to have to keeping spending 8 dollars every month. I wished they had a thing where you could pay for a good I don't know 3 or 5 months then not have to worry till those months are up.
Well, you can get an account and then pause it whatever month you're not using it so they don't charge you. Then, whenever you want to, you can turn the account back on.
Patton Oswalt is in this?!? Hmmm, color me intrigued.