MrsPepper's art stuffnz

Erine81981

Reaction score
Those are great. Your one taleted artist. I love the French Man. Your great. I'll need to show ya'll my drawings of Scooby Doo and Flintstones and others.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Haha, yes, luvtosr, you are watching me. Should I be worried? :embarrassed:

Thanks alot, everyone. :smile: Glad you enjoy them.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Super work, Mrs. P; I especially like the French Guy.

Effralyo

Reaction score
Nice example of crayons usage, I tell you as an expert. I`m glad that the number of artists (and collagists :wink:) is growing!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I bet you could do a really good rainbow pic. Like, the begining of Muppet Movie Kermit on a log, with the rainbow behind.

__

Interprited for G'no Reason At all

I'm a G'nu! Nice to meet you! It's lovely this artwork that you do. A cup of tea, and paper, pencil too. There's g'nothing I'd rather see you do!

Vibs

Reaction score
MrsPepper that's SO AWESOME!!!
I looooOOoooOooOooove the fraggle pic. Really nice colors also! You must keep them coming!!!!

beaker

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Hi there. Well, I thought I'd share with you all some of my artwork. A few of them are Muppet-based, but most don't really have a category. ^_^ It's all on Deviantart, and my gallery can be found at http://acanthe.deviantart.com

You can click the picture to zoom on all of them except my Fraggles, since that link is to the full view.

But here are the links to some of my favourite pieces:
My fraggles
MWoO!

Carmen Sandiego!
Unfinished Carmen/ Birth of Venus parody

I have a bunch of other pieces to add, these are just a few of the new ones that I've put up to share with the Muppet freaks (and Carmen fans) here. If you guys like, I'll post a few more links.

Very nice Fraggle work, is that crayon? It looks like the kind of good art I remember in my old Fraggle illustrated books(man I'm showing my age here, eeep!)