MrsPepper's art stuffnz

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hi there. Well, I thought I'd share with you all some of my artwork. A few of them are Muppet-based, but most don't really have a category. ^_^ It's all on Deviantart, and my gallery can be found at http://acanthe.deviantart.com

You can click the picture to zoom on all of them except my Fraggles, since that link is to the full view.

But here are the links to some of my favourite pieces:
My fraggles
MWoO!

Carmen Sandiego!
Unfinished Carmen/ Birth of Venus parody

I have a bunch of other pieces to add, these are just a few of the new ones that I've put up to share with the Muppet freaks (and Carmen fans) here. If you guys like, I'll post a few more links.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow MrsPepper! These are great! I really love your style, how you use your crayons, and there's no outlines. Those are great! Another talented artist here! If I had a scanner, I'd share you all my new M*A*S*H safe box I drew. (Note, I made the little box from pieces of cardboard, but I covered each side, except the bottom, with one of the cast members.) They're a little cartoony, but that's MY style.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*jaw drops*

These are really great! Your gobo is my fav.

Ernie101

Reaction score
*claps* Those are awesome! I love the Carmen Sandiego and the MWOO. You're very talented..Keep it up. Can't wait to see more from you.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Great stuff! Everythign looks super good, too. You captured likenesses very well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
More great stuff MrsP! Like I said, beautiful tornado picture!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
WOW! You are really talented Mrs. P! I love all of your drawings! If I ever were to write a children's book (with all that free time I have, right?) I'd have you do the illustrations!!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, redboobergurl, that certainly is a compliment. Thank you so much!

And thanks again, D'Snowth. Knew you'd like that one. ^_^

I gotta find some of my other ones, though, lost my file folder...

luvtosr

Reaction score
There's a reason I favourited your stuff...and now I'm watching you too...<eery music in a b-movie stylee>