Moving Moment

grail

Reaction score
i think the idea of getting as many people as possible together to go to the museum is excellent. we could either come a day early, or stay a day late. is there an admission fee? or more correctly, what IS the admission fee?

btw, no offense...but i hate Oak Brook IL. nothing personal, but i used to be a receiver in a toy store when Beany Babies were at their peak...and i (as well as the <expletive deleted> customers) always knew when we got Beanies because all the boxes had this diamond shape with "Oak Brook Illinois" printed in it...those customers were insane...

Jackie

Reaction score
Yeah, when a few hundred people show up to that LITTLE museum the people who run the place are going to have a fit! LOL!

No worries though, we'll just tell them we'll sleep in their lockers...

WemblinKate

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
i think the idea of getting as many people as possible together to go to the museum is excellent. we could either come a day early, or stay a day late. is there an admission fee? or more correctly, what IS the admission fee?

btw, no offense...but i hate Oak Brook IL. nothing personal, but i used to be a receiver in a toy store when Beany Babies were at their peak...and i (as well as the <expletive deleted> customers) always knew when we got Beanies because all the boxes had this diamond shape with "Oak Brook Illinois" printed in it...those customers were insane...
First of all, I don't live in Oak Brook, I live in Oak Park. They're kind of close but not really, I only go over to Oak Brook because of the mall and for California Pizza Kitchen. No, Oak Park is definatly not a manufactor of Beany Babies nor are we big Beany Baby fans, I believe. No, Oak Park is a pretty nice suburban town that is very open and diverse.

Anyways, if we really want to do this, we can call them and set it up as a group visit(10 to 40 people). However I don't know what that means necessarily. But, for general info admission is actually not that bad, it's as follows.

Adults $6
Students $4
Children $3 (that is under the age of 13)

And the hours for The Museum are Tuesdays through Sundays from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.; until 8 p.m. on Thursdays; and 9 p.m. on Fridays (theaters only).

-Wemblin' Kate