Most Obnoxious Fandoms

Any Del

Reaction score
This 'Sesame Lover' user on YT. Nagging me for 3982 and 4020 even though I told him I don't have them. On his Guidelines he claims he's trying to find rare Season 32-34 episodes but how exactly is he trying if he nags people just to see certain episodes to his liking?

Any Del

Reaction score
Sorry for bumping this thread but I wanted to point out what's she saying most of us can relate to this:

:sympathy:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Smashing Pumpkins forum Netphoria; most toxic corner of the internet. Makes MC seem like God's house on its worst day.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The Loud House fandom. Which, i'll admit gets a bit of a bad rep, but a lot of it is pretty weird. It has some of the usual problems that other fandoms with very young fans have. You know, the kids who can't respect opinions, harass each other over petty stuff, etc. But also, some of the older fans suck too. There are adults who complain about "cringy" fanart even though it was made by someone less than half there age. Plus, there are incest shippers (bare in mind the main cast consists almost entirely of siblings), and well, most of the main cast consists of a huge selection of pre-pubescent and teenage girls; you can imagine some of the people who would be interested in this show.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm just a casual fan of that show, and even I've seen some of the fanbase and just cringed a little.

PonysNPuppets

Reaction score
As you can tell by my username and pic, I am one of those "Bronies" :stick_out_tongue: :wink: However, I am not the demanding or hateful sort. Those types drive me crazy, and I HATE when people sexualize or infantilize material of that show or any other!! :mad: Ugh!! Unfortunately, that fandom has become pretty toxic over the years, I have to admit, but it doesn't stop me from liking MLP FIM as much as I do. As for other fandoms I find toxic?! Hmm...let's see...EVERY!! SINGLE!! ONE!! Lol! :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue: I seriously can't think of any fandom that isn't obnoxious...although someone here mentioned Homestar Runner, and I think they're right. I haven't encountered fans of HR who have been rude or annoying to me.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
One person got offended when they made a Star Wars Mr. Potato Head and called it Darth Tater. She was like,
"I can't believe they would make fun of Darth Vader's name like that,". Ummm, there's two major problems with that statement:
1. Darth Vader isn't even real in the first place so why get offended?
2. He's the freaking bad guy! That's like getting offended when someone makes fun of Voldemort or as most call him "he who shall not be named".
That's pretty ridiculous isn't it?
I bet that if she was born in the 80's when the black version of the atari 2600 came out, she would have been really offended, because the gamers gave it the nick name darth vader.