Most Obnoxious Fandoms

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I myself am probably despised by most of the Star Wars fandom because I have a confession to make.........I enjoy Jar-Jar Binks. To all the serious Star Wars fans, please don't mob me with torches and pitchforks like I'm Shrek or something.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Eh.

Star Wars fans just want something to complain about.
One person got offended when they made a Star Wars Mr. Potato Head and called it Darth Tater. She was like,
"I can't believe they would make fun of Darth Vader's name like that,". Ummm, there's two major problems with that statement:
1. Darth Vader isn't even real in the first place so why get offended?
2. He's the freaking bad guy! That's like getting offended when someone makes fun of Voldemort or as most call him "he who shall not be named".
That's pretty ridiculous isn't it?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I don't understand shippers who pair up characters from different universes because unless they get lucky and there ends up being a real crossover between the two universes, the pair has no chance of actually getting together.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I don't understand shippers who pair up characters from different universes because unless they get lucky and there ends up being a real crossover between the two universes, the pair has no chance of actually getting together.
To be fair, most ships have no chance of actually getting together, even in the same universe. I dont see the problem with thinking two characters would make a good couple regardless of what universe they're from

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I might come up with crack pairing for ***** and giggles.... At least if they seem like they'd match.