Most Obnoxious Fandoms

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
As you can tell by my username and pic, I am one of those "Bronies" :stick_out_tongue: :wink: However, I am not the demanding or hateful sort. Those types drive me crazy, and I HATE when people sexualize or infantilize material of that show or any other!! :mad: Ugh!! Unfortunately, that fandom has become pretty toxic over the years, I have to admit, but it doesn't stop me from liking MLP FIM as much as I do. As for other fandoms I find toxic?! Hmm...let's see...EVERY!! SINGLE!! ONE!! Lol! :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue: I seriously can't think of any fandom that isn't obnoxious...although someone here mentioned Homestar Runner, and I think they're right. I haven't encountered fans of HR who have been rude or annoying to me.
The Whatever Happened to Robot Jones fandom is pretty chill, too. I've made quite a few good friends in there.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I apologize for what I said about bronies in a previous post here on this thread. I was an edgy teenage boy with an "every show that doesn't have boobies or explosives in it sucks" mentality back then. But now times have changed and I feel bad for talking smack about an entire fandom like that. What are my thoughts on bronies now? There is absolutely nothing wrong with full grown men watching a cartoon made for young girls. While I don't get into the show myself, I understand that others do and I have no right to judge them.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
The Loud House fandom. Which, i'll admit gets a bit of a bad rep, but a lot of it is pretty weird. It has some of the usual problems that other fandoms with very young fans have. You know, the kids who can't respect opinions, harass each other over petty stuff, etc. But also, some of the older fans suck too. There are adults who complain about "cringy" fanart even though it was made by someone less than half there age. Plus, there are incest shippers (bare in mind the main cast consists almost entirely of siblings), and well, most of the main cast consists of a huge selection of pre-pubescent and teenage girls; you can imagine some of the people who would be interested in this show.
It’s gotten worse, I’ve seen death threats and friendships being broken. Though, there’s been a huge decline of fans due to The Casagrandes spin-off.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Right now, the only obnoxious fandom that I can think of is for Hazbin Hotel. The pilot became very successful on YouTube and the creator, Vivziepop, pitched it to many places and last year, it finally got picked up by a company called A24. So far, no news on when it will be released or where anyone can watch it, but people have been bombarding Vivziepop with questions on when it will be released as well as bothering the artists who worked on the pilot and the voice actors, too. But nobody can saying anything about it because of NDA and people still bother them about it! I swear some people have no patience! I’m willing to wait no matter how long it will take, but people who keep asking about are really beginning to get on my nerves.