Most "adult" episode of The Muppet Show.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Vic its 50 ways to leave your lover. I think these choices are right for kids as well as Adults. Also i think that kids may not understand it or know who some of these people are.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yes, but the running gag that's used twice in the show is when the Muppets say "Are you sure it isn't 50 ways to love your lever?" When Floyd explains that's not it, I believe it's Rowlf who apologizes to Paul.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Gotta say the Sandy Duncan episode, especially "Nice Girl Like Me"...

BJ

muppet baby

Reaction score
That was Kris Kristofferson who sang "Help Me Make It Through the Night" to Miss Piggy. It was the opening number on the episode that guest starred Kristofferson and his wife (at the time), Rita Coolidge.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Thank you so much Gorgon heap i am so glad to know that now i am going to keep my eyes wide open and looking for that one on dvd .
:wink: :smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
That was Kris Kristofferson who sang "Help Me Make It Through the Night" to Miss Piggy. It was the opening number on the episode that guest starred Kristofferson and his wife (at the time), Rita Coolidge.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Kris Kristofferson sang "Help Me Make It Through the Night" in the cold opening when he hosted SNL in July, 1976. While he's singing, we see Chevy trying to "take the ribbon" from Rita's hair. Naturally a fall ensues, along with Rita's hair (which is, of course a wig).

I haven't seen the Kristofferson/Coolidge episode of TMS in a long time, but I admire both of them. I believe I first heard of them via the Muppets (as I did so many other guest stars).