MopFam Moves!

christyb

Reaction score
By all means please join us. Ed honestly that won't work. We're starting over for a big reason is because I don't know Mother as a character anymore and can't really post her here and lots of pretty boring reasons. On another not sheesh MC is DEAD you can't say you haven't missed us. What'd ya'll do stop partying after the helium from the balloons was gone?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*in squeaky voice* The helium is gone? Then what's up with my throat?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Meh... You know is true. :stick_out_tongue: :rolleyes:

BTW: Sent invites to Prawn and Beth, dunno if they went through though.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I've invited Kyle! I'm hoping he comes, because that Boy-Next-Door-Who-Was-Never-Next-Door was awesome.

Although Kyle may have to be reinvented as a friend of Parker...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, it could be Kyle's parents instead... *Barreling through town on the bus with Christy.

christyb

Reaction score
Now that'd be intresting. Kyle's parents. Reinventing works too. We do need more members to join. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I did not get the invite - but I have checked out the site. I'll think about it, my fear is not being able to keep up, which is why I kind of stepped out of MopFam in the first place. But I really will think about it!

Beauregard

Reaction score
We'd love it if you did join, either as a younger Izzy, or a reinvented Izzy, or you could get a new character...maybe a character who doesn't need to be around as much, or doesn't have to know exactly what's happening in the story in order to play along.

christyb

Reaction score
I did not get the invite - but I have checked out the site. I'll think about it, my fear is not being able to keep up, which is why I kind of stepped out of MopFam in the first place. But I really will think about it!
Ugh and see this is why I shoulda known better than to let the MEN take care of the MC invites while I go out and publicize out in my weird and random circles why they take care of MC. I have been looking for you girlie. I really have. As you can see it's very slow going. I think you can keep up. Please join us! After all who's Kristi without her best friend Izzy?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok, I'm in. I'll do my best to get set up over there after I get back from my lunch today! :smile: