MopFam Moves!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok, I went to register and it requires a picture, which I totally have except, our systems at work are down and I can't access my saved files where I have some stored. This is sucky too, because I really have nothing else I can do today so Mop Fam fun would be awesome. Anyway, I'll try and finish registering when I get home tonight!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Beth... Don't you have access to even your FB profile photo? If not, is okay, we can wait for ju. :rolleyes:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *stoops down and places the snails all in a straight line* Huh? Oh! Sorry I um, didn't see you.... *stares blankly at everyone*

Goldie: We're in!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... In what? J/K. Yes, do join us either as a younger Nel or other girls from Glendale High or any other characters you want to create as MopFam fillers.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Alright... I know I've neglected this for WAY too long... but I just want to say that I WILL be joining. I just need time to get less busy. I've got a week of school left,s o if you bear with my absence until then, I'll be ready to emerge around that time.

Take care, gang!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Alright... I know I've neglected this for WAY too long... but I just want to say that I WILL be joining. I just need time to get less busy. I've got a week of school left,s o if you bear with my absence until then, I'll be ready to emerge around that time.

Take care, gang!
One week? I have over a month!

Beauregard

Reaction score

Take care, gang!
Can't wait, Mr Prawn!

Oscarfan, I have two weeks...Prawn has one week, you have a month...Guess I'm a nice middle-of-the-road type :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you Bo? Hmm, guess that means we'll have to choose a path when we reach the fork in the road. *Spots fork put into Bo cause he's done. Good grief! A fork in the road!
So which way should we go?
Bear left.
Right frog.
Sideways!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, the new MopFam has chalked up over 150 posts in the last week! But we could do with more members, in order to begin creating some storyarcs and generally having more characters to interact with one another. If you want to join, we'd love to see you there!

Nick22

Reaction score
i dont get how it works. its confusing.