Missing Muppets in IAVMMCM

Salmoto

Reaction score
There was a cast list posted at another site I'm gonna copy and paste it here. All the casting seems correct, but we're still nat sure about who played Janice.

Kermit : Steve Whitmire

Miss Piggy : Eric Jacobson

Fozzie Bear : Eric Jacobson

Gonzo the Great : Dave Goelz

Rizzo the Rat : Steve Whitmire

Pepe the King Prawn : Bill Barretta

Bunsen Honeydew : Dave Goelz

Beaker : Steve Whitmire

Scooter : Brian Henson

Rowlf : Bill Barretta

Robin the Frog : Jerry Nelson

Animal : Drew Massey

Sam the Eagle : Kevin Clash

Johnny Fiama : Bill Barretta

Sal Manilla : Brian Henson

Janice : Brian Henson?

Bean Bunny : Steve Whitmire

Mr. Poodlepants : Steve Whitmire

Bobo the Bear : Bill Barretta

Howard : Bill Barretta

Lew Zealand : John Kennedy

Swedish Chef : Bill Barretta

Statler : Jerry Nelson

Waldorf : Dave Goelz

Sweetums : John Henson

Yoda : Eric Jacobson

Snowman : voice of Mel Brooks

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

About Clifford, well other than hosting "Muppet's Tonight!" he's never been a very popular character. Maybe the producers decided he wasn't needed since Kermit was hosting the show. Just my guess.

dreyfax

Reaction score
Re: Reply

Originally posted by Daffyfan2002
About Clifford, well other than hosting "Muppet's Tonight!" he's never been a very popular character. Maybe the producers decided he wasn't needed since Kermit was hosting the show. Just my guess.
Clifford seemed to be important enough to include on the recent video games (Muppets inside onward) I just assumed he'd been adopted into the culture.. and was suprised he wasnt there thats all..

Salmoto

Reaction score
Clifford has been a Mupets staple for a very long time, even after JHH was cancelled, Clifford sang songs on a couple of Muppet CDs and appeared in the Muppets Inside CD rom. The thing was though, this was a slightly different Clifford than appeared on Muppets Tonight. This Clifford was a singer. I think people object to Clifford being an Arsenio-type TV show host, and wish he'd go back to being just the coolest fish-faced, human-like Muppet around.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I do not really know of any specific reason why Clifford was absent, but Kevin Clash was DEFINATELY there! He performed Sam the Eagle (which was off.. sounded more like Hoots the Owl doing an impersonation of SAm).

I was disappointed that they didn't have Muppet News Man in theire, but I really was surprised to see that they used the Boss Men characters! COOOOOOLLLL!!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I didn't have a problem with Kevin's Sam at all. I thought it sounded exactly like Frank's. Maybe my hearing's bad. Lol.

Thijs

Reaction score
I never liked Clifford. He is NOT funny, altough he makes jokes. I hope Kermit will be the host when there is going to be a new Muppet Show.