Miss Piggy's Karate

Marky

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
hehehehehehe what you never used that phrase?? LOL
I say "It's never dawned on me." Yours sounds kinda... uh... isn't this a family forum???

Marky

Reaction score
Beauty! I know a ting er two aboot the south, eh!

superboober

Reaction score
Of course, it's remotely possible Rizzo knows Splinter, and throug this arrangement Hamato Yoshi's old pet taught Piggy a thing or two about marshal arts when he wasn't busy with his "sons"...

Marky

Reaction score
superboober said:
Of course, it's remotely possible Rizzo knows Splinter, and throug this arrangement Hamato Yoshi's old pet taught Piggy a thing or two about marshal arts when he wasn't busy with his "sons"...
LOL!!!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
I sometimes visualize Miss Piggy's most frequent targets (Kermit, Scooter, Gonzo, etc.) sitting around and woefully singing 'Everybody Hurts' by R.E.M.
I imagine floyd would be in that list too. Not cause I'm a fan or anything, but remeber that one episode with florence henderson (i think) during the pannel sketch, piggy got mad at floyd? She has to have kicked him like 10 times. Also, they never erally liked each other

Marky

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
I imagine floyd would be in that list too. Not cause I'm a fan or anything, but remeber that one episode with florence henderson (i think) during the pannel sketch, piggy got mad at floyd? She has to have kicked him like 10 times. Also, they never erally liked each other
The nerve of that pig... to hit a hippie with glasses.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
HA ha ha ha!!!
Maybe she got a two bit role in an early 70's Kung-Fu flick.
Actually, I've always assumed that Piggy has a history in Porksploitation films from the 70s. She's got the moves, the lingo, the whole "my hair looks great while I'm thrashing bad guys" routine....

Ruahnna