Miss Piggy on Hollywood Squares May 12-16

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I guess I'll have to wait for the rerun. I asked several times about what I missed and still haven't gotten a response. Darn you, Scooter! Pay attention! I'm only kidding. That's okay. I'm looking forward to her two movies.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Daffyfan2003
I guess I'll have to wait for the rerun. I asked several times about what I missed and still haven't gotten a response. Darn you, Scooter! Pay attention! I'm only kidding. That's okay. I'm looking forward to her two movies.
Sorry!:smile:

I'll check the episode again later and post... probably won't get on here until Sunday. Anyway, if no one posts until then, I have it on tape, if you'd like it.

E-mail me. Click the e-mail button below.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by WiGgY
someone must have some information about these movies somewhere. And do you think it was Eric answering yes to the question or Miss Piggy. That may sound weird, but if it may be a muppet movie not using the muppet show muppets.
I get what your saying...but I bet the question was to Piggy, cause the show did now have Eric on it....it had Piggy....and I would bet most of the public still thinks Frank does Piggy...cause they aren't up on Muppet news, like we are:wink: if they even knew Frank was Piggy.....but did this make sense

Sarah

superscoot, you should make sure your e-mail is not full before you hand it out left and right:zany:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
I would bet most of the public still thinks Frank does Piggy...
Entertainment Weekly gave kudos to Frank Oz for his work in their review of the Christmas special. LOL! Thought that was funny and quite a compliment to Eric. :embarrassed:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah...that's one of the best compliments he can get!

Sarah

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Piggy looked really cute! The bangs were precious....

I only caught one episode but I give her kudos ...it was precious....

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I don't know if it's just my station, or if it's all week, but an episode of Blonde's Have More Fun Week was on today (hopefully it's the whole week!) since I missed the first run, this is great news! It was the one with Piggy wearing the almost oriental style dress. Her hair was ADORABLE! I do notice the difference in the puppet, a little odd, but it's ok.

so tune in tomorrow and cross your fingers!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting Sarah. I think we missed the last episode in our area, so hopefully we can get it this week.

Natalie

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure "Blondes Have More Fun" is on all week, I've watched two already. Right up our alley ay Sarah? :wink:
Miss Piggy has had some funnier comments than most of the ladies. And in the intro her hair is straight but on the show I've seen it curly.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yes! up our alley!

I think they're re-running the week with kermit next week!