Miss Piggy on Hollywood Squares May 12-16

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Not only would I pick the "Muppet square" becuase of the Muppets, but, it's also good strategy. You start with the corner square, then go for the middle square (or vice versa), then go for the square above the center square. That way, you have 3 ways of winning. (I know, I'm not accounting for what the other person could do, but, if they go for the block on the first one, that still gives you 2 ways of winning, guaranteeing a win for you.)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
This is what I'm saying.

Actually, I'm not that good at trivia (unless it's Muppet-related), so I doubt if I'd be any good on the show.

The only reason I actually know that strategy is because I've been beaten with it so many times. Now, since I learned it, most of the tic tac toe games I play end up a draw.

Aaron

Reaction score
they said today on hs the first time they picked her that she was filming 2 tv movies in 2004 and she shook her head yes

WiGgY

Reaction score
shook her head yes or nodded her head yes? If she shook her head, and said yes, I will be very confused and upset. Aslo, why hasn't there been any news on these 2 movies if they are indeed planned?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, I know it is strategical to start with the center square and go around a different way, which is why the Muppets rarely get picked. But again, there are thousands of people who tune in just to see the Muppets. It seems that the contestants only care about winning. That wouldn't matter to me if I was on the show. Well, I guess maybe it would because I need to make some more money, but you know what I mean.

Originally posted by aaron likes rowlf
they said today on hs the first time they picked her that she was filming 2 tv movies in 2004 and she shook her head yes
So, that is true. I'm looking forward to that. What did they ask her? I missed last night's show.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I don't even remember. I think I got too excited from hearing them SAY there were 2 tv movies being filmed for 2004. I jumped around, I think I screamed.

WiGgY

Reaction score
someone must have some information about these movies somewhere. And do you think it was Eric answering yes to the question or Miss Piggy. That may sound weird, but if it may be a muppet movie not using the muppet show muppets.