Miss Piggy and Kermit Puppet replicas for sale

anfernrod

Reaction score
Hi all, I had purchased a couple of replicas Built by a previous muppeteer about a year ago and while they are fantastic, I have no use for them and am looking to sell. A full bodied Miss Piggy photo puppet model and a full body Kermit puppet. As they were built by a professional I did pay a few thousand dollars for them but open to the offers. Reach out to me via thread or anfernord@gmail.com and I'll send you pics and details. Thanks

ryan19

Reaction score
Hello

What is your selling price for the miss piggy replica ?

Regards

Ryan

anfernrod

Reaction score
Hello

What is your selling price for the miss piggy replica ?

Regards

Ryan
Hi Ryan-

I spent nearly $5500 for her last year as she's a full bodied poser puppet and not expecting that amount being that she's used. What is the most you'd be interested in purchasing at?

ryan19

Reaction score
Oh wow !

will you accept US$1000 for the pig ?

anfernrod

Reaction score
Oh wow !

will you accept US$1000 for the pig ?
Hey Ryan- thanks for the question. That's actually quite lower than what I was thinking. I more open to selling along the lines of a little less than half the price I originally paid at $2500.

ryan19

Reaction score
I understand the price you are asking for she is a real beauty .
Thanks for the reply . Good luck finding them a good owner .

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
Hi all, I had purchased a couple of replicas Built by a previous muppeteer about a year ago and while they are fantastic, I have no use for them and am looking to sell. A full bodied Miss Piggy photo puppet model and a full body Kermit puppet. As they were built by a professional I did pay a few thousand dollars for them but open to the offers. Reach out to me via thread or anfernord@gmail.com and I'll send you pics and details. Thanks

Take some really good and detailed photos of that pig and post them here. You will have much better luck selling and we all want to see! :wink: