• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Miss Piggy and Kermit Puppet replicas for sale

anfernrod

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry for the delay. My experience overall with Mike was okay. I had to do a lot of checking in, and his tone shifted a lot but I got the puppets as promised. I wish there was an easier way of posting the pics on here. My ask price is going to be higher than $2500 after all. I fall I love with her each time I pull her out, it's just not worth selling her for how much I paid as she's actually really that good of a replica. Let me figure out this pic situation. If you want please email me (I realized I had misspelled my email earlier) anfernrod@gmail.com, and I can send you pics.

Megan Murphy

Reaction score
Hi all, I had purchased a couple of replicas Built by a previous muppeteer about a year ago and while they are fantastic, I have no use for them and am looking to sell. A full bodied Miss Piggy photo puppet model and a full body Kermit puppet. As they were built by a professional I did pay a few thousand dollars for them but open to the offers. Reach out to me via thread or anfernord@gmail.com and I'll send you pics and details. Thanks
I am very interested, can you please send me photos. Are they master replicas? How much for both