Misconceptions about your age

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I still order from the kids menu :stick_out_tongue: I can't eat adult portions half the time

Like I said before, I'm an education major, and it gets frustrating being stopped by teachers in hallways who don't notice the visitor sticker and think I go to school there. As if a dress suit wasn't clue enough...

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
There's an unfortunate stigma attached to being short... when I was doing an internship at a church in college, I couldn't walk (much less work) alongside men of average height or taller without overhearing some elderly person whisper too loudly how cute I was next to them.

Hubert

Reaction score
There's an unfortunate stigma attached to being short... when I was doing an internship at a church in college, I couldn't walk (much less work) alongside men of average height or taller without overhearing some elderly person whisper too loudly how cute I was next to them.
Welcome to my world...that always happened to me.

Hubert

Reaction score
Yes Hubert, you always looked so cute next to all those taller men.
I'm not sure if I read something wrong, you read something wrong, or we all read something wrong, or whatever...but I'm too tired to figure it out now...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I didn't mind being short as I long as I was a bit taller than my Mom, hehe.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I got the "average" height of 5'6". My moms side of the family are all really short (I'm at least 6 inches taller than my grandmother), but everyone on my dad's side is really tall. I got stuck in the middle :stick_out_tongue:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
When I was 21, I had just started my current job, at a fabric store. We have a device for rolling home decor fabrics neatly, and, I guess for insurance purposes, employees have to be over 18 to be trained to use it. The manager on duty didn't believe me at first when I said I was.

Misskermie

Reaction score
So how's highschool?

huh?

You're 18 right?

... No I'm... 13... ???

This has always happened to meh