Misconceptions about your age

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
In all honesty, because of how wise and mature you are, I was always under the impression that you were... let's say "middle aged"; I know you've never been completely explicit about your age, but some of what you have said in the past seems to indicate I was actually way off in assume your age bracket.
Aww, lol. Thank you. Yeah not quite there yet, lol.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Ack...I'm older than Heralde? Wow...ya know, you really do have a sort of "wise woman" vibe to your posts! And YES that's a compliment!

When I was in middle school I would walk after classes over to the FSU campus where my mom was returning for her MS, and I would frequently be mistaken for a college student. I swear it's the gray hair. Had some guy at a store ask me if I wanted a senior discount the other day...yeesh. Time to color again.
-----------

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
-----------
Ack...I'm older than Heralde? Wow...ya know, you really do have a sort of "wise woman" vibe to your posts! And YES that's a compliment!
Aw, thank you, lol. :halo: Yeah I like to ponder I guess, ya know?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Had some guy at a store ask me if I wanted a senior discount the other day...yeesh. Time to color again.
-----------
Hey, you should have taken it anyway, you could've saved a tiny fraction of moolah just the same, lol.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Or morally offended that someone thinks you are a lot older than you really are :stick_out_tongue:

I went to an aquarium and they gave my uncle who is 42ish a senior discount

Vincent L

Reaction score
A stranger thing: When I first moved in to our new house, our neighbors used to think I'm my mother's husband. Well, until my father came home from his business trip, and our neighbors thought he was my mother's father.

Confusing you with my logic?

galagr

Reaction score
I was a pretty short kid and teen. Every single time I went to Wal-Mart, the greeter would always give me a sticker. I went with some Freinds and I never heard the end of it.

Hubert

Reaction score
What bugged me the most growing up is that they never asked how old you are when they give you discounts. Rarely, if ever, did someone ask how old I was before they gave me the child rate, when in reality I was too old for it...even worse than that was when someone gave me a kid's meal without asking, when I wanted the adult portion...even though I ordered off the adult menu...