Mike Lisa: No puppet after 11 years

spencer

Reaction score
That's really kind of you. Thank you for the link.

Well I still live in hope he will either return the money or send the puppet. Even after 11 years waiting. :search:

MuppetPainter

Reaction score
Hi, Has anyone else waited over 11 years for a puppet from replica puppet builder Mike Lisa? He is Currently working under the name of MJL puppets (previously Creature Clones). Michael took over a $1000 from me in the summer of 2006 and I have seen nothing. He is now unresponsive after years of false promises and even trying to sell me more puppets while I wait.

I see he is still advertising his puppets through social media so presume he is still in business? I hope no other Muppet fans go through the same experience I have with MJL puppets. An expensive lesson learned! But I would be interested to hear other people's stories. Becareful folks.
What was it that you wanted him to build? My Avatar is a Kermit that I just finished and is for sale.

spencer

Reaction score
Still nothing from Mike Lisa of MJL puppets / creature clones. I e-mailed him to ask for a refund of the $1000 but not even a reply unfortunately.

MuppetPainter

Reaction score
Hi, Has anyone else waited over 11 years for a puppet from replica puppet builder Mike Lisa? He is Currently working under the name of MJL puppets (previously Creature Clones). Michael took over a $1000 from me in the summer of 2006 and I have seen nothing. He is now unresponsive after years of false promises and even trying to sell me more puppets while I wait.

I see he is still advertising his puppets through social media so presume he is still in business? I hope no other Muppet fans go through the same experience I have with MJL puppets. An expensive lesson learned! But I would be interested to hear other people's stories. Becareful folks.
If you’re still interested in getting one I have one that can be shipped out immediately?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Thank you for advice. Much appreciated
No worries mate. The man should be ashamed of what he does and the way he treats people.

He's a con artist and if I were you I'd be wanting my money back as well as the final product.