Meet The Feebles

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
A nice Memember made me a copy of this movie about 5-6 weeks ago, i have wanted to see this movie for some time now,

let me say, i was NOT offened at all, and this is zack here, i thought i would have hated the movie, it is gross oh god, but it has a some sort HAPPY endding, not one of the main nice good charcters died

the hippo, she was nice and was just driven to vlolince
The nice little worm theater ouner
the sweet and kind Hedgehog with a lisp;-)
his dog/like girl friend
the large Elephant and his chicken baby
and well the Fox guy too.

all the characters thatb died were either, bad, disgusting, disterbed or just randomly nameless

when hearing about this movie on MC, it seems to be disrible like the killing and gory just happens as part of the show, it wasn't like that. Oh it was sick, but it wasn't as sick as i thought it would have been, I felt sorry for the Hippo Lady.

it is also unfair to relate everything to the Muppets in it, Yes there is alot of it but you can not say the Lizard/frog knife thrower was ment to be like a Lew Zeland, or the Rat in a likeness to rizzo...the only thing the Rat and Rizzo have in common is that they are rat Puppets, and this rat is realy gross and more rat-like.

it had new touches to it, it's s sick film, but there is a story to it.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ahhh. A convert. I still feel that it is the most offensive film ever made, but it's done with style> LOL! I liked how the elephant fessed up to his responsibilities at the end. I can't imagine any Simpsons or South Park fan being offended by this picture, but I can understand how some people don't like it. It's hard to take.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, you know what show is pretty disturbing? New Zoo Revue..... Now those are horrific looking puppets!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who want to know (you brave lot, you) here's a link...

www.newzoorevue.com

May the Frog (Kermit, not Freddie) have mercy!!!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wasn't offended. Just BORED with it. It was horrible, not exciting at all.

Well, once when the Hippo was running---that was funny. But that's the only thing.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Well, once when the Hippo was running---that was funny. But that's the only thing.
LOL! i don't know if you saw the whole movie Kevin, but lioved it when she went in the bakery and ate ALL the cakes!!!! LOL!!!

I liked the peir sceen, i didn't understand it but now i've seens the insides of a whales bolwes 3 times! twice in movies ( meet the feebles and Pinoccio, and once in a video game ( kindom hearts)

Hey you know what part was REALLY muppety! when the Hippo was singing summer of love or something like that in the garden setting and the large fan was blowing everything away then the hippo sat on the swing and the hole thing fell apart! I die laughing when i see that little yellow chicken float across the water from the wind, it has no life in it at all! It's like a stuffed animal blowing in the wind.

I felt very sorry for the hippo, she was really hurt and then triyed to killer herself....she endened up going on a rampage at the end, but none of the main good charcters died.

Dennis the "aardvark"? was the GROSSES part i think, and that COW!!! she was kinda funny though!

I can't belive the movie really had a point and a plot and stuff, it seemed from the stuff i read on MC that the puppets killed other puppets as part of the feebles show but that's not true.

I'm really not offened at all by the movie, it's weird of me to say that cause i'm not into any of the stuff displayed in the movie. I kinda think of it rather then being a spoof of the muppets, it's a spoof of real human people doing this stuff and why it should not be done.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
I kinda think of it rather then being a spoof of the muppets, it's a spoof of real human people doing this stuff and why it should not be done.
I think that was the point of the film.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*pats Zack the Dog on the head.*

Good boy, "Bear's best friend."

:embarrassed: :sympathy:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
*Rowlf looks at the bear in the cage*
then looks at the sign "do not feed the bears":embarrassed:

I'm sorry!...:sympathy:

Zack)Rowlf the, goes and steals keys from the zoo keeper:wink: Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey! LOL!! I'm about to go to lunch...how'd you know that?!