Meet The Feebles

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Beau... what the heck is a womble? :confused:
What's a...what's a WOMBLE!!!

A woble is a little feeble looking creature that lives underground over ground wobling free in Wibeldon.

Under ground, over ground, wobbling free, the wombles of wibldon comon are we. Making good use of the things that we find. Things that the everyday folks leave behind.

Bea:eek:{WHAT'S A!!! *Crash* OH BROTHER}regard

Beauregard

Reaction score
GOSH!!! When I first saw the cover for this film, I thought that it was a kids thing!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
IT AIN'T FOR CHILLUN!!

They had a fly in a toilet eating poop, sex (not sexual situations, but SEX), murder, gambling, dope use...it's rather an artistic film for those who are into that genre of art. I for one am not and am thoroughly bored by it.

Nate, did you find the DVD or do you want to play 'Let's Make a Deal?'

radionate

Reaction score
I haven't looked. I'm directing two shows this month, so I've been pretty bogged down.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I directed traffic on Saturday morning...does that count?

:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's actually a fun film for those who don't mind low budget, gory puppet nior with a Scorsese ending. That's exactly how I would describe it. The film does drag in the middle (around the time of the knife-thrower's Vietmam flashback) but it's a fun film to watch with a bunch of pals that don't mind the crude humor. I look at it as a parody of the Muppets that pays homage to them rather than poke fun. How this guy got to direct LOTR I will never know. LOL! :embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
IT AIN'T FOR CHILLUN!!

They had a fly in a toilet eating poop, sex (not sexual situations, but SEX), murder, gambling, dope use...it's rather an artistic film for those who are into that genre of art. I for one am not and am thoroughly bored by it.
OH!!! Not good at all. That sounds bad and these are all puppets? They are going to give puppets a bad name!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
OH!!! Not good at all. That sounds bad and these are all puppets? They are going to give puppets a bad name!!!
Beauregard, it's an old '80s film. They've alread given them a bad name! LOL!

Hmm. You know, it might give puppets a bad name. All through this discussion, until I learned this, I had been associating the thing with just a Muppet spoof, like Spaceballs. But, now I know.

Peter Jackson, huh? Weird! :concern:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Of course, let's not forget Jim's sense of humor. Hehehehehe!

Remember the practical joke he had played? Where he hired the woman to come to him with a job offer to do Muppet sex films, and he told the person he was playing the prank on (don't remember who it was) that he was seriously thinking of taking the offer? That was funny!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think that was Steve Whitmere. I remember that all the other Muppeteer were hiding in the room wern't they?