• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Christmas Music
    Our 19th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

MC Dorms: 2009: Summer Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uncle D, holding an upside-down captured Bridget, my little doxy: Hmmm... Should I let her... No, best not, Alex might not have a cure. Best put her back into the carpeting at the Count's castle. *Leaves to drop the package marked for the haunted home's address.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *inside cupboard* *opens and closes mouth...* *mutters and continues eating peanut butter from the jar with a spoon* What? Did you all think I was trapped in here still?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Bean: * "Flies" over to the cupboard in which Beau is sitting* Be free! *flicks his wand at it*

Sweetums: *rolls his eyes and shrugs, still holding Bean up*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (walks up to Digit): Hey, what's going on?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:sing:
I keep a-tellin' you...

Right smack dab in the middle of town.
I found a paradise that's trouble-proof.
And if this world starts bringing you down.
There's room enough for two...

Up on the roooooooffff!
Up on... *Jerks out of song mode, somebody say something Ariel?
*Luffs that fishwoman. *Has poster of her on ma wall.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (watches Cait swinging): Tarzan? George of the Jungle?

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Digit: No... she thinks that she's Indiana Jones. It's a long story.

Cait: *screams as she swings to escape from... somethng* O_O

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: Old Indy or Young Indy?

Cotterpin (stands tied up on a post): HEY, WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE ARTIFACT? HELP!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Waldo: *in an Indiana Jones cap* *gasps* I'll save you, Cotterpin! *flies to save her*

Cait: O_O *holds on to the rope and grabs them both*

Digit: Hmm, impressive. Never thought she had the makings of an adventurer in her.

Cait: *lands behind Dr. Teeth* ... *taps him on the shoulder*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin: O_O *pulls out a script as Waldo unties her* I thought Cait was Indy. *looks up* Are you the son or something? Whitwicky Jones or whatever his name was?

Status
Not open for further replies.